Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which of their early picks will the Pats trade away? (can select 2 or more!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Last chance to call it: which of the Pats' first three picks do you think they'll trade?

My money is on trading 28 and 33.

Last chance to call it: which of the Pats' first three picks do you think they'll trade?

I was going to say 33, but i could see both 28 +33 being traded. Definetley 33 though

Last edited:
I wish there were a choice for "all of them," because i think that's most likely. I see zero chance they stand pat.

My hope is they trade up from 17 (using maybe #60 plus others maybe) to grab someone like Quinn and then will probably trade 28 to a team wanting to grab a QB

I feel a SMALL trade back with 17(maybe to 20-21). With 28 i'm looking for a 1st next year and a 2nd this year from a playoff team. 33 is truly a wild card and depends on who slides out of the first round. Then again, i could be way off and we could trade up to 6 and grab a stud. I love the draft so much!

I think we see movement on ALL the top 3 picks. But as far as trading down, 28 and 33 are the prime choices.

17- Nate Soldiers
28 - Brandon Harris

I wish there were a choice for "all of them," because i think that's most likely. I see zero chance they stand pat.

Uh, there is. Just check 'em all. I did.

They will not pick at 17, 28, or 33.

They will not pick at 17, 28, or 33.

Agreed.
My reasoning is as follows. The myriad picks in 2 rounds pus an early 3rd give the Pats unprecidented capability to trade and get several of the precise players they want. Why not use your flexibility to fine tune the selections, assuming you're not urinating away lots of value in the process?

The most likely pick to be traded is #33 because several teams will have overnight to kvetch over the guys they didn't get and build up a wicked Jones for a remaining hope and in the competitive bidding someone will give too much for it.

I think that 28 will be used to move 17 up to get A guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back