Caldwell signed for 2 seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel

Patriots Salary Cap Guru
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
according to the Hartford Courant. No other details were provided.

Just like A. Hawkins. Hopefully both will be good contributers. Compared to the Josh Reed deal, I think BB got a good signing for Reche.

What a relief. Just imagine the FA frenzy next offseason if he were only signed to 1 year -:) Reading about Reche doesn't fill me up with confidence unless those scouting reports are way off. Is he a Mike Vrabel FA signing or a Donald Hayes? Methinks it's closer to Donald Hayes

We'll know during the exhibition season whether he's any good.

oldrover said:
We'll know during the exhibition season whether he's any good.

* I'm sure we will, but I can't base my opinion today on something that'll may happen in the future.

Reche's not a bad receiver. He was a bit of a dissapointment for a 2nd round pick but he definitely has talent. It seemed liked he was going to have a break out year in '04 before an injury ended his season. He was only ok last year. He made some good catches but also fumbled too much. His fumble against Philly pretty much lost us that game and put him in Marty's doghouse. He's also had some issues concerning his work ethic but I'm sure that won't be a problem with Belichik coaching him.

Anyway, just thought I'd provide you all with some info. Hopefully Cadwell will do better with you guys then he did with us. The Pats seem to have good luck with ex-Chargers.

LT21 said:
Reche's not a bad receiver. He was a bit of a dissapointment for a 2nd round pick but he definitely has talent. It seemed liked he was going to have a break out year in '04 before an injury ended his season. He was only ok last year. He made some good catches but also fumbled too much. His fumble against Philly pretty much lost us that game and put him in Marty's doghouse. He's also had some issues concerning his work ethic but I'm sure that won't be a problem with Belichik coaching him.

Anyway, just thought I'd provide you all with some info. Hopefully Cadwell will do better with you guys then he did with us. The Pats seem to have good luck with ex-Chargers.
Thanks for the insight. And you're right, we're all still very grateful you guys gave up on the Hitman. (Not you fans, of course.)

LT21 said:

Exactly what I was thinking. Thanks a lot for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back