PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Caldwell on LT: "he didn't mean anything by it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the above link:
Caldwell said, "He's a great player and a great guy. I still keep in touch with him. He just told me to tell everyone in the locker room that he didn't mean anything by it. Tomlinson was just upset that they lost the game and that was it. He didn't mean any harm. He wasn't trying to fight anybody. He just wanted to let everyone know that was disrespectful to stomp on the middle of the field or imitate Shawne Merriman or whatever. It all looked worse than it really was. And we didn't mean any harm by it, by what we did. It was a hard fought game and we were very excited to win in San Diego. Believe me, if they won, they would've celebrated a heck of a lot more."

All I can say is if LT called them out in the press he should apologize in the press.

Sorry I guess I should have posted the actual part. :( But I thought Ian told us not to do that on pain of torture by shmessy. Maybe I'm thinking of another forum.

Are the Chargers sorry they let Caldwell go, ya think? Their WRs didn't exactly do themselves proud on Sunday.

told u LT would do something smart :)

I think it's ok to post a relevant snippet then attribute the original source. Posting an entire article would be wrong though.

Nice of LT to say it publicly.

....Oh wait.

This confuses me. Wasn't it just this morning that he added to his comments about BB, saying that he'd refuse to speak to him if he coached the Pro Bowl team? Why would he quietly apologize to Caldwell and still throw fuel on the fire publicly?

This confuses me. Wasn't it just this morning that he added to his comments about BB, saying that he'd refuse to speak to him if he coached the Pro Bowl team? Why would he quietly apologize to Caldwell and still throw fuel on the fire publicly?

yesterday :\

If LT is a man then he would go in a press conference and apologise to BELICHICK. But he isnt a man, he is a classless piece of ****. I like Caldwell a lot but still I cant respect LT anymore after what he has said.

"The sorriest corner in the league is doing that!!"

Wow Rivers, class. Hobbs sure broke up a few of YOUR passes. Big talk after taking a loss.

Man, the more I hear about this altercation, the more and more respect I lose for the Chargers players involved.

Interesting stuff....but....I am sooooooooo ready to move on to the Colts game....All this will sort it itself out next year at the Razor.

Wow Rivers, class. Hobbs sure broke up a few of YOUR passes. Big talk after taking a loss.

Man, the more I hear about this altercation, the more and more respect I lose for the Chargers players involved.
LOL, Rivers is a dip****. He absolutely sucked yesterday, the little jackass LT carried their whole entire offense. Rivers you need to shut the **** up. You tried to attack Hobbs on most of your pass plays and oh so many of them failed by dropped passes and excellent plays by Hobbs. Just shut up, moron. You suck at football and life. I cant believe that a piece of crap such as Rivers could make the pro bowl over BRADY? lol, Rivers...you've gotta be kidding me.

Something funny I saw, one Chargers fan at their forum did a serious breakdown of every position saying which team had the advantage and the idgit wrote QB- Even

LMFAO.

Last edited:

Is there video of Rivers saying that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back