Welcome to PatsFans.com

Cafardo at it again...Reiss comes to the rescue

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by pats1, Mar 26, 2006.

1. pats1

pats1 Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

http://www.boston.com/sports/footba...ss_id=Boston.com -- New England Patriots news

Last edited: Mar 26, 2006
  2. PromisedLand

PromisedLand Virtual Internet Person

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

3. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

Ol' Nick was lone man out again, time to stamp his feet and hurl himself to the ground in a tantrum as his favorite toy (of the moment) makes the only move he could to lock up Borge's HOF vote.

4. Mainefan

Mainefan Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I think what we've been seeing in free agency should draw our admiration. Unless BB has suddenly been overtaken by Alzheimers, which I think even his most vociferous critics do not think, he has obviously been operating according to a plan and a vision, and he has shown enormous discipline, especially in the face of fan complaints/doubts.

Now if the Patriots finish dead last this coming year and the BB plan fails miserably, then we have the right and duty to complain, and we will. But how many of us are willing to make that bet now? Not me.

5. CrazyDave

CrazyDave In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

i like the part about the fans should'nt be left guessing...
    Tickets are expensive, so the fans have a right to know everything about off-season personell moves?
    If that were the case, i think ticket prices would go up even higher, no? lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. patriotsrule

patriotsrule Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +562 / 15 / -29

I think that Cafardo and Borges could use a good dose of aversion therapy, a la "Clockwork Orange." We could tie them down and tape their eyelids open and make them watch hours and hours of any of the video sets that highlight the success of this franchise with the background music of Gary Glitter. So whenever they hear this tune they will just parrot the truth, instead of the idle pap they spew.

8. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +270 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

Cafarto doesn't understand that we as fans only have a "right" to expect a quality product when the team starts playing games. Finding out any other information is necessary but we all like it.

As a reporter he only has a "right" to report what he sees or what he finds out by his own hard work.

Thats all the "rights" the he and we have.

9. RayClay

RayClay Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +1,030 / 7 / -14

#75 Jersey

Well, the Globe's 2 "senior", (senile?), reporters disagree with him, so I guess it needed to be said.

10. RayClay

RayClay Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +1,030 / 7 / -14

#75 Jersey

BTW, are we the only city where the 2 major football writers at the leading paper actively hate the team?

They hate the coach for being succesful and do what they can to make them lose or over pay for players.

11. Brarrell

Brarrell Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It was actually funny listening to both of these clowns last week they were in their glory as we lost Vinatieri and Givens. They were on Felgers show spewing grassy knoll theories and by the way why is Felger becoming such a kiss up to those two clowns. First I question Borges insider contacts I can't prove he is a fraud but I will question it none the less. I would like to know which one was it that was spotted high fiving the ex Buffalo GM after they spanked the Pats 31-0.

12. Pats726

Pats726 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Maybe it is simple and of little insight...but now it is so fashionable to trash the Patriots and BB...it is GOOD to hear someone who is sane..Holley is there as well.. How easy to create controversy trashing the team that won 3 Lombardis....