PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cafardo at it again...Reiss comes to the rescue

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.boston.com/sports/footba...ss_id=Boston.com+--+New+England+Patriots+news

NICK CAFARDO
You should never buy into anything all the way in sports. Sports are cyclical, and those who run the teams won't always be at the top of their game...''In Bill we trust?"...There's no reason why long-term players, who have helped build a three-time champion, should leave because they don't know where they stand. There's no reason fans who pay the highest ticket and parking prices in the NFL should be left guessing on why certain things are being done.

MIKE REISS
While some personnel decisions could come into question (how could they let Vinatieri get away?), that shouldn't cloud the big picture. Belichick is still one of the best coaches in the NFL, and Scott Pioli hasn't suddenly lost his deft personnel touch....

Last edited:
Ol' Nick was lone man out again, time to stamp his feet and hurl himself to the ground in a tantrum as his favorite toy (of the moment) makes the only move he could to lock up Borge's HOF vote.

I think what we've been seeing in free agency should draw our admiration. Unless BB has suddenly been overtaken by Alzheimers, which I think even his most vociferous critics do not think, he has obviously been operating according to a plan and a vision, and he has shown enormous discipline, especially in the face of fan complaints/doubts.

Now if the Patriots finish dead last this coming year and the BB plan fails miserably, then we have the right and duty to complain, and we will. But how many of us are willing to make that bet now? Not me.

i like the part about the fans should'nt be left guessing...
Tickets are expensive, so the fans have a right to know everything about off-season personell moves?
If that were the case, i think ticket prices would go up even higher, no? lol

I think that Cafardo and Borges could use a good dose of aversion therapy, a la "Clockwork Orange." We could tie them down and tape their eyelids open and make them watch hours and hours of any of the video sets that highlight the success of this franchise with the background music of Gary Glitter. So whenever they hear this tune they will just parrot the truth, instead of the idle pap they spew.

Cafarto doesn't understand that we as fans only have a "right" to expect a quality product when the team starts playing games. Finding out any other information is necessary but we all like it.

As a reporter he only has a "right" to report what he sees or what he finds out by his own hard work.

Thats all the "rights" the he and we have.

Last edited:
patriotsrule said:
Wow, what great insight by Reiss. In his next report, Mike Reiss says Tom Brady is a good quarterback.

Well, the Globe's 2 "senior", (senile?), reporters disagree with him, so I guess it needed to be said.

Last edited:
BTW, are we the only city where the 2 major football writers at the leading paper actively hate the team?

They hate the coach for being succesful and do what they can to make them lose or over pay for players.

RayClay said:
BTW, are we the only city where the 2 major football writers at the leading paper actively hate the team?

They hate the coach for being succesful and do what they can to make them lose or over pay for players.
It was actually funny listening to both of these clowns last week they were in their glory as we lost Vinatieri and Givens. They were on Felgers show spewing grassy knoll theories and by the way why is Felger becoming such a kiss up to those two clowns. First I question Borges insider contacts I can't prove he is a fraud but I will question it none the less. I would like to know which one was it that was spotted high fiving the ex Buffalo GM after they spanked the Pats 31-0.

patriotsrule said:
Wow, what great insight by Reiss. In his next report, Mike Reiss says Tom Brady is a good quarterback.
Maybe it is simple and of little insight...but now it is so fashionable to trash the Patriots and BB...it is GOOD to hear someone who is sane..Holley is there as well.. How easy to create controversy trashing the team that won 3 Lombardis....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back