Welcome to PatsFans.com

CA Honor Slain Homosexual Leader

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by NEPatriot, Jul 4, 2009.

1. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

CNSNews.com - California Lawmakers Push ?Harvey Milk Day? to Honor Slain Homosexual Leader

Children don't need to spend extra days to learn math or english but they are required to spend 1 day to remember a gay leader in CA. Is it nice? Who introduced this bill?

A homo for another homo. It's classic. You ain't see NOTHING YET. Here is a good part.

It sounds similar when NEPATRIOT argued with gay supporters here, doesn't it?
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
  2. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

What goes around, comes around. Those who disrespect the (normal, real) family (one man and one woman) will pay the price. Too many "breeders" out there, even in the Bay area. Just too many. The black churches will vote with their votes for CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN.

//
  3. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

We know what happens to prop 8 in CA. Yes, we still see gay sh!t everywhere in CA. We see it more AFTER prop 8 was passed. This is crazy.
  4. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

The last desperate push. The Waterloo for the "gay" "rights" campaign. Cannot fool with Mother Nature. Bums are for dumping doo-doo, nothing else.

//
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +644 / 2 / -9

The "Black Community" in California made their thoughts known when they voted down on Gay Marriage.

Two Politicians And A Women Who All Think Alike On Gay Marriage:

Barack Hussein Obama
    Sarah Palin
    California Beauty Queen
  6. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +118 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

You guys better watch out or they'll make Homosexuals out of you. They know where you live, they know what you think, and they think they Like you.

Now thats change you can believe will feel different.
  7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +644 / 2 / -9

I danced with a guy once.........:p
  8. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,022 / 8 / -19

#87 Jersey

I didn't know much about the guy so I researched a bit. Perhaps not a stretch to call him the MLK of gay rights. He opened doors that were shut. You know NEP the thing is you can't preach freedom in America if it is not free for all. I used to think I was more conservative when I was younger .. perhaps I was and perhaps i wasn't. The point is I don't like how the harder core conservatives impose their agenda on lifestyle - the left does this also I might add.

Milk should be applauded for opening doors and creating opportunity for people who hid from public life and lived lives that were not truly free and open. Take away the sexual relations part of gay people and they are just like the rest of the public ... careers, education, needs for affection and relationships. I doubt any gay person created gayness in a hetero-sexual and vice-versa. get a clue NEP ... open your mind to a world that includes everyone ... not just who you think is good and bad. Their agenda does not create gay people ... it just opens doors to equal rights that many of us take for granted.
  9. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +118 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

One thats it????? :confused: :D
  10. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I don't want to expose myself to this gay crap. I don't have to copy people's life style to make myself a better person.

The problem with America is some people are going crazy about their freedom. They want to have a life style that is not necessary good for themselve and society.

They want to have a fancy car and house and dress like a millionaire and act like a big shot when they earn a minimum wage. What do they try to prove? Stupidity?

The fact of the matter is you don't have a right to do anything that you want. I don't tell you how to live your life and please don't tell me that i need to accept your life style when I don't like it.

What is behind your closed door will remain closed. If you are willing to open the gay door to everybody, what else are you going to do next?

When is this sh!t going to end? Drop your BS, icypatriot.
  11. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +118 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

Your SCARED........You might be GAY
  12. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Being gay is not a final solution to all common problems.

If you can't find an attracted woman, you need to keep trying.
    If your wife can't have a kid, you need to adopt another kid or look for sperm donation.

A man + a woman = marriage = license marriage = healthy family and kid = good for everybody= a beutiful smile on everybody's face.:singing::singing::singing::singing:

Do it for NEPATRIOT if you can't find another reason.:singing::singing::singing::singing:
  13. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Your the MAN!!!!
    xxxxooooo
  14. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Is it obvious?:rocker::eat2::eat1::rocker:.:singing::singing::singing:
  15. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +118 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

You know what would be funny Nep. If two fat gay dudes move in next to you, it happended to my parents. Sometimes when visiting them (parents) i would see these guys trying to squeeze into this little two seat car, every once in a while one of them would be wearing a dress.
  16. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +546 / 7 / -9

Yeah the all-mighty child-producing, DNA-replicating, otherwise complete crapshoot (and oedipal pressure cooker, one might add,) the beautiful-smile-on-everyones-face family. OORAH!

Worked great for Vitters, Sandford, Hyde, Bakker, etc etc etc etc. Not to mention Kennedy, Clinton, etc etc etc etc.

Icy - Evidently Milk is a great movie too, been meaning to watch it on cable.

Gays are people, and deserve equal rights. A man who gave his life in that struggle, for the equal rights of human beings under US/CA law, through his constitutional right to run for and serve as mayor, who is assassinated for his sexuality, not only is worth of the honor accorded him, he also gives the lie to every assinine argument against gay rights the clowns on this forum have ever come up with.

You just can't argue against the equal rights of gays and lesbians from some theocon playbook and expect to continue to win, just as you could not expect said theocon playbook to uphold slavery forever.

No doubt Milk was the MLK of the gay/lesbian/transgender/bi movement... now ask these guys if they think there should be an MLK day.

PFnV
  17. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,022 / 8 / -19

#87 Jersey

[]I don't want to expose myself to this gay crap. I don't have to copy people's life style to make myself a better person.[/quote]

Nobody is asking you to copy them.

But why do you feel they need to copy you?

Now explain this ... you say above "I don't tell you how to live your life"

... Also you say "what is behind your closed door will remain "

Yet your complaining about them ... that's messed up
    ... you're talking sh!t you don't even know wtf you're saying.

Have you ever considered that gay people think you're messed up in the head?
    You are way hung up on the sexual relations of others ... do you read The Star and The Sun?
  18. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +118 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

Because its all about nep, right from the start it has been. Since hes been here its always about neps rights, neps right of free speech, neps right to post 20 threads a day, neps right not to have to live in a world were people have different viewpoints other than his. He even referres to himself in the third person or like hes corporation Nep. LLC

He doesn't care about what other people think, he just thinks about what nep likes and wants. Very selfish little pr!ck imo.
  19. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +349 / 11 / -27

Not quite sure why you try to argue this with NEP and the Rev.. they are both self engrandizing folks who will rail about anyone who might infringe on their rights, but will take someone else's away in a heartbeat.. pearls to swine.
  20. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

See, that's always puzzled me: if a guy likes the person in a dress, there PLENTY of them walking the earth!!! ;)

A dress on a guy is ..... just ..... so queer. No??

//