Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bye-Bye America

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Real World, May 17, 2007.

1. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +449 / 5 / -2

If this is true, this is lunacy on a scale I've never seen before. So now, not only do these retard sell-outs want to grant Amnesty to the criminal illegals that have entered this country without permission, but they also want to let their families in too. HA! This country is toast. Save up all your gold & valuables because the dollar is going to be useless once we go bankrupt. I'll be incredibley upset if they don't put this moronic bill to an open debate. This is outrageous.

(Click smiley)

[​IMG]
    The future of the USA.

I know the source is Redstate.com, but the info seems to be pretty specific. None the less, a grain of salt must be applied.

Immigration Deal Would Grant Amnesty to Parents, Spouses and Children

Kennedy Wins Major Concessions From Republicans

By Bluey Posted in Featured Stories | Immigration —

UPDATE: Six conservative senators are demanding that Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R.-Ky.) negotiate a “full and open debate” on the immigration legislation.

Senate Democrats and Republicans are working feverishly with the White House to put the finishing touches on an immigration proposal that could be announced later today or tomorrow. The deal would give illegal aliens living in the United States amnesty, according to confidential sources. It would also allow illegal aliens to bring their parents, spouses and children into the United States.

Multiple sources on Capitol Hill with knowledge of the proposal said Sen. Teddy Kennedy (D.-Mass.) has been able to extract significant concessions from Republicans. The critical part of the deal is a lengthy section that spells out the provisions related to “Z” visas -- or what my sources described as the “Amnesty Title” of the bill. The “Z” visas would be broken down into three categories as follows:

Z-1 -- Illegal alien present and working in the United States up to January 1, 2007
    Z-2 -- Parents and spouses of illegal aliens qualifying under the Z-1 category
    Z-3 -- Children of illegal aliens qualifying under the Z-1 category

Read on ...

One section of the proposal grants these “Z” non-immigrants four-year visas for an indefinite period of time. These visas would be given to people not currently in the United States if they are related to a current illegal worker.

Sources indicate that these aliens, along with their dependents, would be allowed to legally remain in the United States under certain conditions for an indefinite period of time, even if they chose not to pursue the so called “pathway to citizenship.”

The burden of proof would be low for illegal aliens to prove that they were continually illegally present in United States. This provision would reward the illegal alien for proving continual illegal presence and illegal employment in the United States with a “Z” visa. This provision in the Kennedy deal, approved by some Republicans, is clearly amnesty under any definition, according to immigration experts whom I consulted.

The proposal would require illegal immigrants to pay a fine to apply for the “Z” visa, but despite that penalty, conservatives are likely characterize this deal as a major sell out to Kennedy and his pro-amnesty allies.

http://www.redstate.com/stories/fea...grant_amnesty_to_parents_spouses_and_children
  2. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0

30 million "new Americans" in the next 5 years (65-70% of which will be entitlement oriented - i.e. Democrat). Hello 1 party system.

However, I disagree, we're not toast, We're just Cananda :rolleyes:
  3. Real World

Ratings:
    +449 / 5 / -2

Oh no, we're toast. Look at how much we're going to be paying out in entitlement obligations in the next 10-30 years, and then add Iraq, and these soon to be 30+ million red inkers who are now bringing there non-english speaking families into the fray. This is lunacy on a scale I've never seen before. The people want illegal immigration stopped, and people deported, so what do our scholarly representatives do? They give them permanent status, and invite their familes too. How many do you think will be bringing their cousins and uncles by saying that they are their kids or parents? Just mind boggling.
  4. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0

Only us stupid "middle class" folks will stick around that long. Those with money (individuals and businesses), they'll be long gone. The smart ones already have thier money gone now (i.e. Soros).
  5. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I agree... I've been saying it for years now... when history students in the year 2500 study the decline of the United States as a superpower, they will see that it wasn't because of Iraq, it wasn't because of terrorism and it wasn't because of oil, Anna-Nicole, Paris, or any of the nonsense that dominates our daily discussion.

Like most great civilizations before her, America's decline came from within. Politicians only care about doing whatever will get them elected, and too many of the voters simply don't give a damn.
  6. Real World

Ratings:
    +449 / 5 / -2

My only disagreement is it won't be in 2500 when they discuss this, it will probably be more like 2050. :(
  7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +566 / 2 / -9

Our History Books will be rewritten or destroyed, our schools will be teaching in spanish, there will be race wars between the Blacks & Hispanics, stupid grinning Auntie Pelosi & Uncle Teddy won't know what hit them and overnight America will turn into another third world sh!t hole.

If you are stopped by the "New Police" and you say "I know my rights" two seconds later you will be lying dead in the street.

The arrogant liberals will be the first to go, the new regime will never tolerate their civil liberties free speech bullsh!t (free speech is only for liberals anyway)

WE HAVE BEEN INVADED (Kruschev Predicted This) we are destroying ourselves from within.

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well one thing's for sure and that's that we all better learn to habla espanol sometime in the near future since it is about to become the official language of the United States of North American Union. Of course, our government will be completely bankrupt - both morally and monetarily.

How can so many people just allow this to happen..? This is what happens when liberal apologist morons get their way while Republicans sell out their conservative base.

The United States is no longer a superpower. Mexicans are running the show now. The reconquista is complete.
    Last edited: May 17, 2007
  9. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Get used to buying things with the "Amero" my friends. Look on the bright side, our national Hockey and soccer teams will be amazing to watch.

Honestly....this does suck. How about illegals need to spend 5 years in the military or internal peace corps before becoming citizens? Give something to the country you want to be a part of before becomeing a citizen?
  10. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +284 / 10 / -26

Not sure if the Mexicans are running the show yet, but our gov't is bankrupt both morally and monetarily. The days of the US being a superpower is slowly waning and we have become the greatest debtor nation.
  11. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

This country has to solve its race relations problem, or else there will be an ethnic civil war in this country in 10 years.

This country needs to solve its financial problems. We have huge trade deficits as well as pass federal budgets that we cannot afford.

This country needs to solve its Middle East problem. Ever since we pissed off the Iranians by killing their democratically elected leader in 1953, the Middle East has hated us.

This country needs to solve its government problem. Special interest groups have too much power in essentially bribing politicians. No leader can be elected without swearing their lives in support of Israel. Oil, energy, and media are other huge influences in Washington.
  12. The Gr8est

The Gr8est Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I don't post here much, but was tempted to start a thread on this...obviously that wasn't necessary. Interesting that posters from both sides of the spectrum seem upset with this.

I felt like saying that life as we know it in the U.S. is over, but I guess there is still hope that it won't pass the House. It didn't last time, but now the Democrats contol it so who knows. Maybe if enough outraged voters contact their offices and say they will not get our votes if they vote for this we have a chance.

Where the hell do we run to?
  13. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

Actually, it isn't that bad. Also, they will all now be paying taxes:
    ----
    " The proposed agreement would allow illegal immigrants to come forward and obtain a "Z visa" and—after paying fees and a $5,000 fine—ultimately get on track for permanent residency, which could take between eight and 13 years. Heads of household would have to return to their home countries first.

They could come forward right away to claim a probationary card that would let them live and work legally in the U.S., but could not begin the path to permanent residency or citizenship until border security improvements and the high-tech worker identification program were completed. "

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8P69MPO2&show_article=1
  14. Real World

Ratings:
    +449 / 5 / -2

It isn't that bad? Did you not see this part?

The deal would give illegal aliens living in the United States amnesty, according to confidential sources. It would also allow illegal aliens to bring their parents, spouses and children into the United States.

Multiple sources on Capitol Hill with knowledge of the proposal said Sen. Teddy Kennedy (D.-Mass.) has been able to extract significant concessions from Republicans. The critical part of the deal is a lengthy section that spells out the provisions related to “Z” visas -- or what my sources described as the “Amnesty Title” of the bill. The “Z” visas would be broken down into three categories as follows:

Z-1 -- Illegal alien present and working in the United States up to January 1, 2007
    Z-2 -- Parents and spouses of illegal aliens qualifying under the Z-1 category
    Z-3 -- Children of illegal aliens qualifying under the Z-1 category

Not only are they going to let the already 30 million criminal illegal red inkers stay in this country, but now they are going to let them bring their wives and 25 kids here too. Oh, but great, they are now going to pay taxes. Whew, thank goodness. Lord knows that people who make next to nothing pay more into the system than they take out. Especially when they bring their non-english speaking families here, with 25 children who all need medical care, education, and social services. What a great deal Amnesty is!
  15. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Whats wrong with enforcing our existing laws? Whats wrong with penalizing businesses that hire illegals? Whats wrong with a community service prgram for non-violent criminals that allows them to repay their debt to society by doing "those jobs americans dont want to do"? All of these options were discussed by callers on C-SPAN this morning.

Any of these options are better than this, but we are beholden to the corporate special intersts that want cheap illegal immigrant labor to crush the unions and have both parties in their back pockets.

Viva La Revolucione
  16. Real World

Ratings:
    +449 / 5 / -2

This isn't just corporations. This is corporations, and future votes. Latino's/hispanic's, whichever you prefer, are by far the fastest growing ethnic group in the country. Not only are they the fastest growing, but the are the youngest in both average age (26 years old) and by generational existence (most are 1st year). What this all adds up to, is that they are the least politically attached ethnic group in the country. They have no ties to either party, as was evidenced by GW's being + in their vote in 2004, and the Dems being + in 2006. Therefore, niether party wants to alienate their potential voting power, and understands that whoever is seen by them as their savior, as their hero who gave them Amnesty, will stand the best chance of securing what will be the largest ethic voting block this country has ever seen. Think about it this way, if one party could be viewed by them as savior, and the latino's voted as blacks do, 80-90% for one party, how powerful would that party be?
  17. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

No there won't.

I'm not upset at all. I find it amusing that a bunch of people in NE are scared to death of Mexican immigration. (Hint: They won't be coming up there... well maybe they'll make up 5% of the population :gasp: )
  18. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

Real World, why do you keep saying there will be 30 million new voters for democrats?

This bill does not give any of them citizenship, it just allows them to work and pay the government TAXES. In fact, the article says their path to citizenship is delayed until the border and new programs are secure.

Out of the 30 million, let's say half decide to become citizens, which won't happen for another 10 years. Out of those 15 million, let's say it goes in a 3:2 ratio towards democrats. That breaks down to 9 million democrats, 6 million republicans, hardly a huge shift.

You are making this sound way worse than it is. Your alarmist attitude borders on xenophobia, almost...
  19. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

you also have to assume that all of them actually vote.
  20. Real World

Ratings:
    +449 / 5 / -2

You can't be serious? Are you that out of touch? Do you have any clue how many illegals are in this state? This is one of the biggest welfare states in the country. What a ridiculous thing to say.