PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BY THE NUMBERS: Patriots Pass Defense Has Improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian,
Not sure what you did, but it appears much better now.

for the record, I guess I was actually talking about on the HOME page the ARTICLES (on the right side veritcal bar) and not necessarilz the BLOGS (horizontal bar under the photo-main story). Although I think the blogs had the same problem it was the articles that caused me to vent.

Actually, Bob George & Steve Grogan's articles are the ones that have that font - I know what you're talking about now and I'll fix that :)

One last critique as long as I am on that road, there seems to be a tendancy in web-designers to constantly want to push the envelope in how much graphics-photos-animation they can JAM into a page. RESIST THIS URGE, PLEASE.
I think you somehow just passed the point of reasonableness on the home page. It may work great on your computer working in a fast connection to the server, but for those out in the netherlands with slower connections and smaller laptop screens, you just make yourself too painful to use.

I'm still reworking that area and I think I came up with a better solution, although I probably won't do it until at least the weekend. I've been coding for well over a month now changing this all out, so I'm taking a bit of a break but hopefully that will be spread out a little better.

But again, thanks for the feedback - I appreciate it. :)

Now, back to the topic of the thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back