PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

By how many points will the Pats beat the Giants?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

By how many points will the Pats win the Super Bowl?

• 1-5: another nail biter

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • 6-10: too close for comfort

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • 11-15: not bad, Tom, not bad

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • 16-20: Moss breaks out

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • More than 21 points: Maroney and Moss can't be stopped

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

neuronet

Homer Little
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I say 10-14

Three-point Patriots victory, a BB tradition. ;)

Three-point Patriots victory, a BB tradition. ;)

That would be OK. A win is a win. But I'd really like to see the Pats blow their wad in this one, to shut up the Ditka's, the Shula's, and the Costaseses once and for all.

But the most important score is 19-0.

If the o-line gives Brady the necessary time to scan the feild the Giants wont stay within two scores.

If the o-line gives Brady the necessary time to scan the feild the Giants wont stay within two scores.

This has got to be on the Giants' mind, as they don't have anything like the secondary of the Chargers, and Brady will have redemption on his mind after last week.

I'm going for 6-10....

The Patriots are obviously capable of a blow-out, but I don't see it happening. At least, I hope not.

As a non-Pats fan, the Pats have been involved in some of the best Super Bowls, and I hope the trend doesn't end here. I don't want to have to stop paying attention at half-time to concentrate on drinking and eating....

Giants get momemntum but fall short of 6

45-17, Pats by 28. They try to contain Moss, but after watching Stallworth, Gaffney, and Maroney Burn them for 14 in the first quarter, they put less coverage on Moss, then Moss gets open for a bomb and its game over.

3 points like 36, 39 and 39.

I won't ever bet against the Pats and they won't cover the spread, so no wagers for me.

I voted 11-15.

I say 10-14

I can tell you after the first possession. You can always tell if it's going to be a beating or a struggle just from that. Right now though, 2 weeks to prepare, playing a team they're familiar with. Which is (of course) an NFC team and come on Eli Manning :rolleyes: . I'm seeing blow out. 19-0 with an exclamation.

I can tell you after the first possession. You can always tell if it's going to be a beating or a struggle just from that. Right now though, 2 weeks to prepare, playing a team they're familiar with. Which is (of course) an NFC team and come on Eli Manning :rolleyes: . I'm seeing blow out. 19-0 with an exclamation.
Two games stand out, though there were others.

The opening drive vs SD week 2, and vs Dallas this year. Even though they lost lead briefly vs Dallas, you could just tell that with the ease in which they initially scored they'd be able to win by at least a couple TD's when it's all said and done.

Edit - Also want to get out to a good lead next Sunday. Don't like being scored on 1st, it really does annoy me. Like vs Jacksonville I was sort of like, here we go again, please don't let this be a nailbiter. I don't care if the game is enjoyable to non-fans or not, I just want a comfortable win and good early start.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes