PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Buy the 60-minute men t-shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

smyoung

On the Roster
Reaction score
Hey all --

A blog reader posted this and I thought I'd pass it on...

The website www.todayschamps.com is selling the Jarvis Green t-shirt. I know a lot of you have been wondering where you can get it...

smy

awesome , i hope they ship to central america.

BTW . . . as an additional incentive:

Jarvis Green honors team and memorializes fallen teammate Marquise Hill with this one of a kind, collector's edition t-shirt. 60 Minute Men is all about giving it 100% for a full 60 minutes on the field.

A portion of the proceeds will go directly to a trust fund for Marquise's 2 year old son and his family following his tragic death earlier this year.

Jarvis also support single working mothers in disadvantaged, low-income areas. For more information on this see The Jarvis Green Foundation's website.

Hey thanks! I just ordered a bunch of Pro Shop stuff, but I can always use more!

Kind of an interesting little business...everything they sell is custom-designed apparel by/for an individual player, and NOT licensed by any league or team. (Look carefully at the designs -- baseball players in blank batting helmets, etc.) A way for players to go outside the pooled revenue streams and "exclusive apparel providers" with their own ideas. I don't imagine Mr. Goodell is thrilled. :)

Anyway, the big question...t-shirt or sweatshirt?

Just made it my avatar. I love it!

Ordered my Sweatshirt - Anyone who is a Patriots fan and love what Jarvis Green has done for the team and his community and Louisiana should almost feel obligated to help out and buy the shirt or sweatshirt.

I am considering ordering one, but it occurs to me that if I ever wear it to bed, my wife might want to hold me to it.

I am considering ordering one, but it occurs to me that if I ever wear it to bed, my wife might want to hold me to it.

I don't know, perhaps you could point out the plurality, then again, that might get you in more trouble!!!:D

Very cool! I'll have to get one. I hope it doesn't open me up to a lawsuit for false advertisement though.

Why isn't Jarvis putting these on eBay? I am sure they would sell by the thousands.

I don't know, perhaps you could point out the plurality, then again, that might get you in more trouble!!!:D

I don't want to put into her head any more ideas that she might not already have. Perhaps if I interpreted it as 60 minutes per week...

Good shirt, great cause. Hopefully Ric Flair doesn't sue for copyright infringement.

No problem.
Just explain to her BB's team concept of depth and situational substitution and us Pats fans will be right there to provide the 60 minute concept!

I don't want to put into her head any more ideas that she might not already have.
I don't think my wife would consider it an idea, I think she would consider it a threat :D

Anyway, T-Shirt and Sweatshirt ordered for me, T-Shirt for my wife. Can't wait to wear these babies :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes