PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Buy/Sell" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy or sell They Texans make the playoffs this year (i'm buying)

Good one. They have a cake schedule; their problem is their division. Based on their sked, if they can go 3-3 in the division, they have a realistic chance. I just don't know if they can split with Jax and/or Indy.

I'm selling, but only because their division and the final wild card in the AFC needs to probably go 11-5.

Ricky Williams will lead the Dolphins in rushing.

Good one. They have a cake schedule; their problem is their division. Based on their sked, if they can go 3-3 in the division, they have a realistic chance. I just don't know if they can split with Jax and/or Indy.

I'm selling, but only because their division and the final wild card in the AFC needs to probably go 11-5.

Ricky Williams will lead the Dolphins in rushing.

Sell. Ronnie Brown will unless he can't recover from his inqury.

Terrence Wheatley leads the Patriots in kickoff return yards

Last edited:
Sell. Ronnie Brown will unless he can't recover from his inqury.

Terrence Wheatley leads the Patriots in kickoff return yards

Well, it's a big UNLESS for Ronnie Brown, hence the buy/sell. I personally don't think they rush him back (no pun intended) and Ricky leads the team.

Selling on Wheatley. You picked the wrong rookie ...

Matt Slater will lead the Patriots in kickoff return yards. Buy or sell? :)

Well, it's a big UNLESS for Ronnie Brown, hence the buy/sell. I personally don't think they rush him back (no pun intended) and Ricky leads the team.

Selling on Wheatley. You picked the wrong rookie ...

Matt Slater will lead the Patriots in kickoff return yards. Buy or sell? :)

I'll buy that. Wouldn't it be nice to have a kickoff returner who isn't an integral part of offense or defense (a la Hobbs, Maroney, etc.). I suppose that's the way this team usually works though...

Marvin Harrison gets in any sort of trouble. Buy or sell. Really, though, what's going on with that?

Marvin Harrison gets in any sort of trouble. Buy or sell. Really, though, what's going on with that?

Sell He's Colt it'll get swept under te rug

Buy Or sell Trading cassel for more then a 6th round pick

Sell He's Colt it'll get swept under te rug

Buy Or sell Trading cassel for more then a 6th round pick

Sell, even a 6th would be conditional. Hope to have sold 'short'.

I say this is Mangina's last season as HC NY Jets. Buy or sell?

buy

Manigini will be fired before the season ends

Sell. It will be Brian Schottenheimer's and Bob Sutton's last year with the Jets after they are thrown under the bus for "not getting what Mangini and Tanenbaum are trying to do". I expect Brian Dabol to be the OC in 2009.

Dwight Freeney will return to close to what he was before his injury.

Sell. It will be Brian Schottenheimer's and Bob Sutton's last year with the Jets after they are thrown under the bus for "not getting what Mangini and Tanenbaum are trying to do". I expect Brian Dabol to be the OC in 2009.

Dwight Freeney will return to close to what he was before his injury.

I'm gonna sell. Even though as an SU alum I hate to root against him, I just don't think that he'll have that same burst and spin move. Still a top 10 pass rusher, just not best in the league.

Speaking of SU, at some point in 2008 McNabb will be benched for Kolb (and it won't have anything to do with an injury).

I'm gonna sell. Even though as an SU alum I hate to root against him, I just don't think that he'll have that same burst and spin move. Still a top 10 pass rusher, just not best in the league.

Speaking of SU, at some point in 2008 McNabb will be benched for Kolb (and it won't have anything to do with an injury).

Sell, if health has nothing to do with it than McNabb is still really good but I fear he may never be the same guy health wise.

Packers offense will be in the bottom third without Farve. buy or sell?

Sell, if health has nothing to do with it than McNabb is still really good but I fear he may never be the same guy health wise.

Packers offense will be in the bottom third without Farve. buy or sell?

Sell, sell, sell! Aaron Rodgers looked sharp when he came off the bench vs. Dallas in the team's biggest regular season game of the year. They might slip, but not by much.

Speaking of QBs from Aaron Rodgers draft class, #1 overall pick Alex Smith will NOT be SF's starting QB in Week 1.

Sell, sell, sell! Aaron Rodgers looked sharp when he came off the bench vs. Dallas in the team's biggest regular season game of the year. They might slip, but not by much.

Speaking of QBs from Aaron Rodgers draft class, #1 overall pick Alex Smith will NOT be SF's starting QB in Week 1.

I'll buy that.

Troy Smith is the starting Baltimore QB through week 8.

Look at what you wrote particularly what is in bold an tell me that isn't the same as being injury prone or to be more accurate more injury prone.

A 6% chance of injuring it is more probable than a 4% chance, that doesn't mean it is likely to happen. If properly taken care of (which it wasn't last time, obviously) it should not be more likely that he breaks it than not, and that is my interpretation of "injury prone."

Sell they won't trust him that much

B or S Miami will Have tHe #1 pick again

Maroney and Morris both get over 1000 yards

Sell. This has happened I think 3 times in NFL history.

And Atlanta will have the first pick. They suck more.

Buy or sell: Vince Wilfork will be extended before opening day 2008.

Sell Wilfork but he will be before 2009

Sell I thin they'll be close but miss and it had nothing to do with Farve

Buy or sell They Texans make the playoffs this year (i'm buying)

Buy.

Sell. They overachieved last year.

Colts choke again in the devisional round of the playoffs

Buy.

Buy. Gholston busts and mayo is filthy.

Special teams scores atleast 3 touchdowns

Buy, and I hope so, since I draft them every year.

Buy, unless something crazy happens and they finish at .500.

Buy or Sell: The Rams win the NFC West.

Buy.

Buy.

Buy, and I hope so, since I draft them every year.

Buy, unless something crazy happens and they finish at .500.

Buy or Sell: The Rams win the NFC West.

Sell. They wont win 7 games.

BUY OR SELL. The defense breaks the team record for fewest points allowed, which was set under BB and close to broken a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes