PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Buy/Sell" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sell. AT 8, Vrabes 8, Crabel < 6.

Buy or sell: the defense will be BETTER this year.

Buy. Seymour totally healthy, Dom Capers coaching the DB's, Meriweather having a year worth of seasoning, and Hobson and Mayo adding youth to the LB's will add up to this D playing HUGE this year. We are going to have visions of 03 and 04.

I know my bad.

Sell for the first Buy for the second.

Sell. AT 8, Vrabes 8, Crabel < 6.

Buy or sell: the defense will be BETTER this year.

Buy. I honestly think you are looking at #1 Offense and #1 Defense in the NFL. The D might not be #1 on talent alone, but playing with the lead the way they will be should allow them to achieve #1 D ranking.

Pats will be the #1 seed in the AFC.

BUY the Pats as the #1 seed in the AFC. With their schedule, I see them finishing at worst 13-3 which should still be tops in the AFC.

BUY or SELL: The Giants win 10 or more games this year.

BUY the Pats as the #1 seed in the AFC. With their schedule, I see them finishing at worst 13-3 which should still be tops in the AFC.

BUY or SELL: The Giants win 10 or more games this year.
SELL. The defensive line takes a step backward with Strahan's retirement, the "new" Coach Coughlin returns to form, and Eli stops overachieving. Oh, and no more miraculous receptions.

Oops - forgot to add one:

Buy or Sell Dom Capers becoming the de facto DC over Dean Peas

Last edited:
Thomas is just as if not more likely to miss time,

I hate breaking the rules on my own posts, but, seriously, where the hell did this meme come from?

Thomas broke a bone in his foot, the Pats rushed him back too soon, and he reinjured himself. In '06, he played in 15 regular-season games.

Last edited:
SELL. The defensive line takes a step backward with Strahan's retirement, the "new" Coach Coughlin returns to form, and Eli stops overachieving. Oh, and no more miraculous receptions.

Oops - forgot to add one:

Buy or Sell Dom Capers becoming the de facto DC over Dean Peas

Hold. To my knowledge, there is no way you can prove/disprove the notion of someone being "de facto". :)

Raiders will win 8+ games.

I hate breaking the rules on my own posts, but, seriously, where the hell did this meme come from?

Thomas broke a bone in his foot, the Pats rushed him back too soon, and he reinjured himself. In '06, he played in 15 regular-season games.

so he got hurt and got hurt again that sounds likely to miss games as anyone else.

Sell, sell, sell! Best case scenario they combine for 20.

But in that vein ...

Buy or Sell: 25 sacks between AT, Vrable and Crable. :)

They combined for 19 last regular season with one playing on the inside for ten games. Twenty is nowhere near best case.

Buy.

Marvin Harrison plays in >9 games.

They combined for 19 last regular season with one playing on the inside for ten games. Twenty is nowhere near best case.

Buy.

Marvin Harrison plays in >9 games.

sell...screw him he is a colt.

Pac-man plays in 4 games

Hold. To my knowledge, there is no way you can prove/disprove the notion of someone being "de facto". :)

Raiders will win 8+ games.
Sell. Lane Kiffin is still "de facto" fired by Al Davis. :D

Buy or Sell Ty Law going to Romeo's Browns.

so he got hurt and got hurt again that sounds likely to miss games as anyone else.

Yes, but that does not make him "injury-prone," as the "O"P was apparently suggesting.

Sell. Lane Kiffin is still "de facto" fired by Al Davis. :D

Buy or Sell Ty Law going to Romeo's Browns.

Sell. I read on here some concrete information that Ty Law is retiring. :D

buy or sell

this will be the order of the top 5 defenses in the league

1.) san diego
2.) new england
3.) philadelphia
4.) jacksonville
5.) baltimore

buy or sell

this will be the order of the top 5 defenses in the league

1.) san diego
2.) new england
3.) philadelphia
4.) jacksonville
5.) baltimore

I'm selling. Minnesota should be in there somewhere, probably instead of Philadelphia.

Buy or sell: The Packers will make the playoffs without the "comeback king."

and why doesn't it??

I simply don't see how one freak injury (I put this in the same category as Sammy Morris' injury) makes someone "more likely" to miss time (which is the classic definition of injury prone in my book).

Buy or sell: The Packers will make the playoffs without the "comeback king."

Sell I thin they'll be close but miss and it had nothing to do with Farve

Buy or sell They Texans make the playoffs this year (i'm buying)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back