PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Buwahahah ! Prisco's Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyway his comments about the Pats are quite ok ''here they come''...

YES : PATS ARE BACK !!!
= = = = = = = = = = = = =

here we come !

Still better than FootBall Outsider's rankings (ya, I am going to beat this drum one more time) which has us 13th; although we did climb from last week when we were sitting 18th, right behind the then 5-8 Eagles.

As far a jumbs go, we moved up to 13. Biggest Jumper of the week, Baltimore from 24 to 14 for beating up on the lowly Packers Monday night. In reading their system, Baltimore at 5-9 is ranked 4 spots above where the 8-5 Pats were last week. And just one spot below the Pats now.

The beating we put on Tampa dropped them at 9-5 down to 19 on the list, behind not only the aforementioned 5-9 Ravens; but also the 4-10 Raiders at 16. Absolutely worthless this ranking is, I tell ya.

I know, the system attempts to incorporate various statistics, be somewhat objective etc, but when this is the result, time to go back to the drawing board.

I guess it just proves the old adage, figures never lie…………………….

somebody gets paid for this?

Hoss said:
Still better than FootBall Outsider's rankings (ya, I am going to beat this drum one more time) which has us 13th; although we did climb from last week when we were sitting 18th, right behind the then 5-8 Eagles.

As far a jumbs go, we moved up to 13. Biggest Jumper of the week, Baltimore from 24 to 14 for beating up on the lowly Packers Monday night. In reading their system, Baltimore at 5-9 is ranked 4 spots above where the 8-5 Pats were last week. And just one spot below the Pats now.

The beating we put on Tampa dropped them at 9-5 down to 19 on the list, behind not only the aforementioned 5-9 Ravens; but also the 4-10 Raiders at 16. Absolutely worthless this ranking is, I tell ya.

I know, the system attempts to incorporate various statistics, be somewhat objective etc, but when this is the result, time to go back to the drawing board.

I guess it just proves the old adage, figures never lie…………………….

to he!! with the power rankings. who's paying him for this, and where do they live?
quickquick, christmas (aka "the holiday season") is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back