PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Butthurt Bronc fans really go too far...

Couple Donks fans post something stupid = All Donks fans are morons

You call a national petition with 40,000 signatures to get Phil Simms fired for inadequate ball washing "a couple of fans"?

It's the Peyton syndrome, man. I swear that guy starts putting stuff in the water wherever he goes.

Whoever he plays for, the locals are guaranteed to take a 30 point IQ drop and lose all reason.

Try being a pats fan in Denver :( the broncos fans are terrible, have no clue about the game, say the stupidest things I have ever heard. Complaining their team didn't play well while not giving credit to the other team, was the same about Seattle earlier in the year, complain about refs etc. just stupid stuff. Some are pretty good but the majority are dumb as ****.

Try being a pats fan in Denver :( the broncos fans are terrible, have no clue about the game, say the stupidest things I have ever heard. Complaining their team didn't play well while not giving credit to the other team, was the same about Seattle earlier in the year, complain about refs etc. just stupid stuff. Some are pretty good but the majority are dumb as ****.

This sounds like every Bronco forum on the entire internet.

If you've never been to a Bronco forum, imagine an orange version of Jets Insider, only with 100 times the number of Rah Rah's and no occasional voice of reason.

It becomes pretty transparent, pretty fast, that very few Bronco fans watch any football games that the Broncos aren't playing in, which leaves them just imagining in their heads that everyone else is garbage with no chance to stop their media vaunted offense. Then when they get punched in the mouth, they turn to elusive, metaphysical reasons for their unfair fall.

It's one thing that aggravates me from any fan base; the inability to recognize when the other team has forced your team to play poorly. The Chiefs dominated the Patriots. Sure, some of the Patriots issues were of their own doing but the Chiefs were the better team on the day. To say the Patriots were poor takes away from the fact that the Chiefs forced them to be poor.

In my mind, if you're willing to say the Patriots forced the other team to play poorly then it has to come back the other way.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014...e-play-gif-broncos-up-by-22-oh-bill-belichick
Bill Belichick doesn't care about your rules, written or unwritten. Is it completely bad form to try a ludicrous fake play when you're up by 22 points with five minutes left? Yes, and Belichick does not care at all.

This kind of fake is impressive in its audacity. It's not so much a football fake as a line shift in hockey. It's weird to see the Patriots burn this at a meaningless point in the season, but Belichick has never let future concern get in the way of trying to make an opponent look foolish.

faaake.0.gif

Only Matthew Slater stays in BTW ....

Last edited:
Bronco fans aren't pot smokers....they are sterno/rot gut,Coors Light brain damaged alcoholics with severe cognitive deficiencies.

Hopefully, as Denver gets greener and greener, the horsefaced harlots will diminish and eventually disappear from attrition.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back