PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Butthurt Bronc fans really go too far...

You would think they would be used to losing to us by now but since all their fans started watching football last December, I can understand why they're not

Anyone else think it would be hilarious if a bunch of Broncos fans boycotted the NFL over this? I would honestly like to see that happen. It makes me sad to know that it never will.

I live in Denver and am fully enjoying the reactions.

From, "Gronk is ugly," to "Well, the Patriots are going to lose at least 2 more games because of their tough schedule and we will win out," it's clear there isn't anything specific enough that the Broncos could have done to play anything close to a competitive game. Such satisfaction seeing these fans slowly realize what we've known all along - their quarterback is a la-hoozer.

Spygate titles?

Video taping from the sidelines wasnt even illegal when the Pats won their SBs.

"IT JUST…. FIGURES' = I don't know what to say but I was super-over-confident in Peyton despite his history of failing in big games, and now I'm upset we loss so bad

maybe he will jump off a bridge

The person who intends to write to his congresscritter made me wonder...how much of this stuff must members of congress get?

Just what we all need, the ghost of Arlen Spectre(sic) being resurrected. Just the thought of it kills the 'Denver Thrashing' high I was still on..........

I live in Denver and am fully enjoying the reactions.

From, "Gronk is ugly," to "Well, the Patriots are going to lose at least 2 more games because of their tough schedule and we will win out," it's clear there isn't anything specific enough that the Broncos could have done to play anything close to a competitive game. Such satisfaction seeing these fans slowly realize what we've known all along - their quarterback is a la-hoozer.

It may not be completely unreasonable for the Bronco fans to cling to the belief that they will win out while the Patriots will pick up a loss or two. But they then say Gronk is ugly?? An attractive adult film star with several Adult Video Academy Awards to her name stated in an interview 'Gronk is handsome and all that'. That definitely puts those dumb Bronco fans in their place.

THIS is a musical tribute to all Bronco "fans"....

There are a lot of Butthurt Manning fans out there after that spanking. I do think a lot of it though is just Patriot haters, anytime anyone loses to NE they feel like they can just dismiss it by saying "oh well they must have cheated".

Dumbest football fans in the league, and that includes the Jets
Uhm, i would be shocked if I couldnt go find a front page post on a jets board claiming they can still run the table and make the playoffs this very moment so no, no ones topping jets fans stupidity, not even close.

Hey! Look...Petunia Manning....why did all my clocks just stop working???

1653432_10202975179570364_6935141367338838156_n.jpg

cannot unsee

Bronco fans are now claiming it was unfair that the league office created more home games for Brady.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=117129

I posted this below in response. Hope it gets through to them that the league is not doing this on purpose.

-------------------------
The ratio of home games between the two players has not been engineered by some sinister plot by the NFL to ensure that Brady had the advantage.

As you are aware, if you are not in the same division, you will only play each other if you are a. part of the AFC division rotation (e.g., this year, all AFCE will play all AFCW) OR b. had the same finishing position in the division. (this year, NE will play Indy and the Bengals, who also finished 1st in their divisions last year).

Regardless of whether you are meeting a team for reason a or b, the allocation of home games for non-divisional teams within the same conference follows a strict rotation. It used to be rotated every year. However, with the re-alignment of the NFL divisions (4 per conference instead of 3), the schedule makers moved the formula to each team hosting the other in 3 year stretches.

What mainly contributed to Payton playing more in NE was that he caught 2 cycles of home games in NE but only 1 cycle in Indy. Before he could get the next cycle of 3 home games in Indy, he moved in Den and smack into Den's own cycle of being hosted in NE. Note that the 3 year cycle applies even if the teams did not play in a year due to having different divisional records (e.g., Pats are 1st in AFCE and Broncos are 4th in AFCW).

The following table which lists the home games in each year will explain more.

NE's Opponents in the Regular Season:

Ind-------Den

2001 - NE---------DNP (NE)
2001 - Ind--------Den
2002 - DNP(Ind)--NE
2003 - Ind--------Den
2004 - NE---------DNP (Den)
2005 - NE---------Den
2006 - NE---------NE
2007 - Ind--------DNP (NE)
2008 - Ind--------NE----------- Brady DNP
2009 - Ind--------Den
2010 - NE---------DNP (Den)
2011 - NE---------Den---------- Manning DNP
2012 - NE---------NE------------ Manning moves to Denver
2013 - DNP(Ind)--NE
2014 - Ind---------NE

*DNP - Did not play. The location they would have played, if they had the same record the previous season, is shown in parenthesis.
*2001 - NE and Ind played twice in 2001 in the regular season as they were in the same division.

As you can see, since 2002/2003, the league has put teams on 3 year rotations. Thus, Manning ended up playing more games in NE. Assuming the teams all end up on the same positions again for the next few years, the list of hosts will look like this:

2015 - Ind Den
2016 - NE Den
2017 - NE Den
2018 - NE NE
2019 - Ind NE
2020 - Ind NE

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes