PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Butthurt Bronc fans really go too far...

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Broncos Fan Posts Most Delusional, Insane Message After Loss To Patriots | BDCwire

One even threatens to write his Congressman and complain about the Pats "cheating". o_O

Any other intelligent football fans as outraged about this as I am? I am shaking right now that’s how angry I am at this game. FIGURES this result would be in Foxboro. The place where the Patriots have a statistically impossible win-loss record and where sneaky things happen like communications going out.

IT JUST…FIGURES.

It’s obvious they knew the Broncos offensive and defensive plays before they happened. Ridiculous.

Enough is enough. I am writing my congressman right now. The cheating that is clearly and indisputably still going on in Foxboro MUST STOP. I DEMAND the league investigate and put an end to it. I DEMAND that their spygate titles be stripped NOW.

Maybe a boycott will be necessary to get our voice heard. YOU WILL LISTEN TO US NFL OR WE STOP GIVING YOU OUR MONEY! THE NE CHEATING MUST STOP AND IT MUST STOP NOW.​

I didn't even have to read it to know they pulled a few of those gems from PFT.

Human garbage and nothing more.

I am not naive enough to think fans are wholly rational when watching their teams - I'm certainly not! - but I am baffled by anyone trying to portray the officiating as being slanted towards NE in any way.

It takes an admirable amount of self-deception to come to that conclusion, so I guess they have that going for them.

good stuff :D

The person who intends to write to his congresscritter made me wonder...how much of this stuff must members of congress get?

Speaking of butthurt. You guys will love this. I'm on twitter yesterday morning checking the injuries before submitting fantasy lineup. Mike Greenberg retweets a tweet from Kurt Warner. Kurt picked Denver to win by +20. Called it bold pics. Greeny's reply says. That's crazy back to Kurt. Pats will win. I replied; "Tell Kurt we have the film of their walk thru #stillbutthurt" I get a reply from Kurt Warner that says. I KNEW IT!!! HA HA

Surprised he even responded to me LOL.

I get the impression that rant about writing his congressman was not serious. Probably just a troll....trying to sound over-the-top stupid to make Bronco fans look like morons.

Still funny that a post like that doesn't get deleted from the PFT boards... and yet my posts responding to the Pats haters drooling about spygate never stays up for long. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Peyton has left a lot of hurt in Indianapolis as fans were hurt by the constant playoff losses. Broncos fans are beginning to feel the hurt too. Peyton left deep wounds for Colts fans that won't heal for a long time. If Broncos fans were smart they would petition for Elway to trade Manning before he bestows upon them what he left Colts fans in his wake....pain and suffering. Manning has already opened a wound (43-8). I beg Broncos fans to step in and stop it before that wound grows wider and deeper. Save yourselves from the torment before it is too late.

Broncos Fan Posts Most Delusional, Insane Message After Loss To Patriots | BDCwire

One even threatens to write his Congressman and complain about the Pats "cheating". o_O

Any other intelligent football fans as outraged about this as I am? I am shaking right now that’s how angry I am at this game. FIGURES this result would be in Foxboro. The place where the Patriots have a statistically impossible win-loss record and where sneaky things happen like communications going out.

IT JUST…FIGURES.

It’s obvious they knew the Broncos offensive and defensive plays before they happened. Ridiculous.

Enough is enough. I am writing my congressman right now. The cheating that is clearly and indisputably still going on in Foxboro MUST STOP. I DEMAND the league investigate and put an end to it. I DEMAND that their spygate titles be stripped NOW.

Maybe a boycott will be necessary to get our voice heard. YOU WILL LISTEN TO US NFL OR WE STOP GIVING YOU OUR MONEY! THE NE CHEATING MUST STOP AND IT MUST STOP NOW.​

rock-bottom-here-it-is.jpg

Peyton has left a lot of hurt in Indianapolis as fans were hurt by the constant playoff losses. Broncos fans are beginning to feel the hurt too. Peyton left deep wounds for Colts fans that won't heal for a long time. If Broncos fans were smart they would petition for Elway to trade Manning before he bestows upon them what he left Colts fans in his wake....pain and suffering. Manning has already opened a wound (43-8). I beg Broncos fans to step in and stop it before that wound grows wider and deeper. Save yourselves from the torment before it is too late.

Dey should bring Tebow back

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back