PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Butch Stearns: Adalius Thomas out for season

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they , and I mean the pundints bash the Pats draft, its now when our scouting dept excells.. How these late round undrafted FA like a Ray Ventrone, Jarvis green ellis, Cassel, Gyton, will help make our season, and our scouting dept more valuable.

Well said. This season will also say a lot about our coaching staff. Who would have thought that we would be tied for the division at this point of the season without our best player? I give the ENTIRE TEAM a lot of credit for stepping up. Beginning with Cassel all of our backups have stepped into that starting role and have performed above expectations. Who would have thought that guys like Guyton, Wilhite and Green Ellis would produce like they have. It's a credit to this ENTIRE organization, IMO.

For all people crap on our drafts, they are usually good. And we have to be the absolute best team when it comes to grabbing UDFA's and getting production.

Also, hopefully all the injuries this year will even out with none next year. You know, karma and all. ;)

Last edited:
Shoot! what a way to start the work week. :mad:

I was desperately hoping to see him take Favre down again. :(

Hope AT gets well soon. Good luck buddy!

It was clear at the game that he had a major injury the way he was assisted to the locker room, holding his forearm with his wrist limp. Detached or broken shoulder/forearm/wrist were all possibilities.

Well that sucks. This year makes 2003 look like a healthy year. At least then we didn't lose people for the whole season, we knew we'd have them back for the playoffs.

On top of that, there's still 7 games left in the regular season for us to lose even more people.

Let's see how the team responds against the Jets.

Nothing new to add really except what's already been said.

Someone up there has it out for us, I'm convinced.

It was clear at the game that he had a major injury the way he was assisted to the locker room, holding his forearm with his wrist limp. Detached or broken shoulder/forearm/wrist were all possibilities.

Ugh for sure. Flashbacks to Junior's arm.

*shakes fist*

I had a feeling he was going to be gone for the rest of the season though by the way the injury looked.

let the Vince Redd era begin..........he will be the biggest and fastest OLB we have ever had

For all people crap on our drafts, they are usually good.

If our drafts had been better lately, we could have had Mark Anderson ready to assume AT's duties, instead of the excreble Pierre Woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back