PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Butch Stearns: Adalius Thomas out for season

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize that by sticking up for Patslifer, you are making yourself look like a Jets fan, yes?

Why not just ignore Joker and agree with the other people?

Read some of my posts, see if I look like a Jets fan.

Read some of my posts, see if I look like a Jets fan.

I've read PLENTY of your other posts. What I am telling you what your post in this thread looks like. For whatever reason, you are having a hard time understanding that difference.

Going after Joker, in this thread, when he's not even talking to you or about you comes across as you sticking up for Patslifer.

You do realize that by sticking up for Patslifer, you are making yourself look like a Jets fan, yes?

Why not just ignore Joker and agree with the other people?

Haha, this is gold. Ten bucks says Dabruinz smashes keyboards in a rage over things poeple post on the web. Thank you buddy, I love laughing at your expense!!!!!

Last edited:
I've read PLENTY of your other posts. What I am telling you what your post in this thread looks like. For whatever reason, you are having a hard time understanding that difference.

Going after Joker, in this thread, when he's not even talking to you or about you comes across as you sticking up for Patslifer.

I don't care if it comes off like I'm sticking up for somebody - I am just sick of Joker and his "rat-hunting".

Last edited:
Ok, Joker - go ahead - post one thing I've said in which I was pro-Jets. Go ahead, do it. Back up your trash talk. If not (which you can't) then go back to your hole, Bozo.

What in the world is going on?

Last edited:

I read that thread. Not sure what he said in there that would constitute you calling hima Jets fan. Personally, I called Belichick's move with Jackson ticky tack and didn't care for it. I've questioned moves of Belichick's plenty of times.

Richpat's comments to Mo were pretty dumb considering it was clear that Mo was being sarcastic. But other than that, nothing major. And not anything that would say he's a closet Jets fan.

I don't care if it comes off like I'm sticking up for somebody - I am just sick of Joker and his "rat-hunting".

Did you ever stop to think that he's RIGHT about Patslifer? He's not the only person who believes that Patslifer is really a Jets fan. Pleanty of other people have said it.

Hey! speak of the devil...did Rich just wake you up out of a sound sleep,Rats lifer?

BTW...remember last month when you printed the Pats should go out and get an "Al Toon" type to shore up the WR core?....well, I'll bet your next suggestion is we go out an get a Mo Lewis type to replace A.T.

We're tied for the #2 seed in the AFC right now. What's over ???

ahhh, the season?

if it wasn't over before, it is now.

listen, i want the pats to do good just like anyone else, but come on, are they winning the SB? No

Are they making the playoffs? Yes

Pats would of booked a playoff spot if Brady was playing by now, this isn't a knock on Cassel but Ill keep it in perspective.

Hey! speak of the devil...did Rich just wake you up out of a sound sleep,Rats lifer?

BTW...remember last month when you printed the Pats should go out and get an "Al Toon" type to shore up the WR core?....well, I'll bet your next suggestion is we go out an get a Mo Lewis type to replace A.T.

Ratslifer!? Haha, keep it coming, I love it! Man, what a sad sack! AAHAHA!

Did you ever stop to think that he's RIGHT about Patslifer? He's not the only person who believes that Patslifer is really a Jets fan. Pleanty of other people have said it.

Frankly I don't pay attention to other posters enough to even care. I don't even let some troll distract me from talking Pats. And I'm not going to review his post history to confirm or deny it. I'll let you guys do the troll-hunting, just don't dare come at me with accusations.

guys, this team can overcome injuries like no other,

but they arent superheros...this will hurt, and it will hurt a lot

more then rodney, and more then LoMo...AD was on the field every single snap this season....

damn these injuries, we had a damn good chance for a significant playoff push....

i hope we can replace AD, but i think the production level drop will be substantial...to say the least....

guys, this team can overcome injuries like no other,

but they arent superheros...this will hurt, and it will hurt a lot

more then rodney, and more then LoMo...AD was on the field every single snap this season....

damn these injuries, we had a damn good chance for a significant playoff push....

i hope we can replace AD, but i think the production level drop will be substantial...to say the least....

that is the significant fact...and he is our sack leader..

...and his replacement, Pierre Woods, missed tackles everywhere. He can't recover fumbles which land under his belly, he can't sack the QB, and now he can't even tackle in the open field.

Vince Redd, I think your # is about to be called. Be ready, and do us proud, unlike the aforementioned Woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back