PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Butch from the Cape. I miss him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon Quiggy...I thought you were better than that...the guy was classic...youre too thin skinned if he pissed you off....much like many people around here.
Oh, I never said he pissed me off... and he was a genuinely entertaining radio caller... but, having said that, I'm glad he's dead. He was a lowlife degenerate.

It does seem as though EEI has slipped over the last few years, his absence could be a big part of it. You just loved to hate that guy.

I listen to the morning and afternoon shows during my commute. It's occasionally insightful, often entertaining, and sometimes irritating.

The hosts themselves, Big O, DC, John Dennis, just show up, do very little homework, and insult any caller who disagrees with them, even if the caller clearly knows what they are talking about.

HOWEVER, the shows are worth listening simply for the co-hosts. The football and baseball guys are great. DeOssie is always great to listen to, and McAdam, Bradford, etc. are likewise.

Last edited:
WEEI is horrible. Switch to Sirius and find out what real sports reporting and news is about. WEEI is a glorified soap opera

The only thing I regret about that scumbag dying is that he missed the Red Sox winning the World Series and he missed the dynasty that the Patriots have become.

cheers:rocker:

I never cared for Butch from the Cape; the best day ever was when Pete Shepperd threw him off the Big Show.

WEEI is horrible. Switch to Sirius and find out what real sports reporting and news is about. WEEI is a glorified soap opera
agreed, its red sox 24 7 and it gives me a head ache i listen to sattelite myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back