Welcome to PatsFans.com

But there is no need for voter ID says Eric holder

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patradomous, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Patradomous

Patradomous In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +255 / 41 / -52

#87 Jersey

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

This is an absolute must see video.If it wasn't so hideously disgusting. You can't help but laugh your ass off.

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +835 / 2 / -9

12 million illegal aliens wandering around the country, dead democrats rising from their graves in Chicago and voting in every election, millions of drunks voting two or three times before the polls close, murderers, wanted criminals, sex pervets, millions of felons, stupid bastards who can't spell cat, stupid bastards who can't write their own name, people who admitted they couldn't tell the difference between the names "Bush & Gore" the
    f-cking dummys couldn't read, the Florida State Police said they found people who wanted to vote for Gore trying to vote in Phone Booths the f-cking retarded morons thought the phone booths were polling places.

AMERICA AIN'T WHAT IT USED TO BE, PEOPLE THAT VOTE TODAY DON'T ONLY NEED AN ID THEY ALSO NEED A PHYSICAL, A MENTAL HEALTH TEST, A COMPLETE BACKGROUND CHECK AND A "GROIN INSPECTION" TO VERIFY IF THEY ARE MALE OR FEMALE.

AMERICA IS VERY RAPIDLY BECOMING A THIRD WORLD F-CKED UP SH!T HOLE.

ERIC HOLDER HIMSELF IS A CROOKED BASTARD, HE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO VOTE.

GOD HELP THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
    GOD WILLING

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  3. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +624 / 13 / -6

#24 Jersey

And I am laughing my ass off - because all this "proves" is that James O'Keefe has offered false information in an attempt to get someone else's voting right.

Now, if you can prove other people are equally devious, have at it.

Until then, the only people guilty of attempted voter fraud are James O'Keefe and his coherts.

4. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +452 / 5 / -23

#18 Jersey

I don't want voting done on "trust" basis. We need to know if a voter is who they say are.

I don't want illegals even sniffing a voting booth. They're not Americans and have to right to voice their opinions in the voting booth.

What's the big deal with requiring proper ID to vote? We use them for almost everything in this country, so why not voting?

5. Patradomous

Ratings:
    +255 / 41 / -52

#87 Jersey

Get in the f'n real world will ya for crissakes.
    I was pulling this type of shiit when i was 16 years old buying booze.

You need an ID to get a library card.But you don't need one to vote for a lawmaker that could raise or lower your taxes and make unconstitutional laws or war?
    What is wrong with you people?

6. chicowalker

chicowalker Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +297 / 3 / -4

The only issue, I think, is making sure everybody has easy access to whatever will be deemed "proper ID."

You might be surprised at how many people don't have drivers licenses. So then the question becomes what forms of ID will be acceptable, and how do we make sure it is easy for people to get that.

(If that question is addressed satisfactorily, I don't know how anybody can reasonably object to voter ID laws.)

7. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +297 / 3 / -4

ironic....

8. Patradomous

Ratings:
    +255 / 41 / -52

#87 Jersey

Now keep your eye on the ball people.

How many of the networks abc,cbs,nbc,cnn will have any actual coverage of this or how long will it take them to do any type of reporting on this story.

And some of you wonder why there is a FOX news?

The cemetery's around the world are chuck full of young men and woman who have given their lives so that we can have honest elections.
    And this is how we treat their sacrifice. Its discusting.

If this issue were to be beneficial to the left they would be all over it.

9. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

I need photo ID to board an airplane, an Amtrak train, to get a library card, a driver's license and to open a bank account ( Patriot Act). I need one to get registered mail from the post office and to get a mortgage ( to prevent ID fraud). On my most recent doctor's visit, I had to produce one to prevent medical ID theft. Why shouldn't I have to produce one to vote?

10. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +297 / 3 / -4

None of those are constitutional rights.

Require photo IDs, sure -- it makes sense -- but make sure the rules are clear on what will be accepted and make sure it isn't onerous for people to get the required ID.

11. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The only reason anyone has to oppose voter ID laws is to facilitate voter fraud. Since dems are far more likely to oppose such laws, where republicans favor them, that pretty much proves which party is glad to have voter fraud working in their favor.

If you can take the time to register to vote and you can take the time to cast a vote, then you can take the time to have your picture taken once every 16 years.

12. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +835 / 2 / -9

Felons, Perverts, Morons, Serial Killers, Bums, Wino's Junkies, and Illegal Aliens all Vote Democrrat, thats why Pant Suit Hillary wanted to allow prisoners to vote.

13. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +681 / 7 / -2

You can't honestly believe that, or be that naive. Can you be?

I've long felt that people should have to prove they are who they say they are, when they go vote. I think elections, and the voting process is far too important to be based on an honor system. Especially in the 21st century. I also feel as you do about what "proper ID" will mean, and whether or not the people who don't have one, will be given an opportunity to aquire one. From what I've seen, the state bills in question have language written in that provides people with one state issued ID for free. If the concern is that the poor will be "disenfranchised" (I hate that word because of it overuse politically), then such language is something I'm happy to see. Personally, I think the amount of people who lack some form of "proper ID" is minute, and the pool of people who vote that don't have one, even smaller.

14. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Liberals aren't naive, but their warped, perverse thought processes lead them to believe that cheating is perfectly fine if it achieves an ultimate good (with "ultimate good" being defined as "advancing the liberal agenda.")

It's like those global warming falsehoods that were exposed some time ago. The prevailing liberal response was that presenting false information was perfectly fine if it encouraged people to act. They don't let silly little things like fraud deter them from imposing their agendas on all the rest of us.

15. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +297 / 3 / -4

That's false, but no surprise there, since to you and your ilk everything is a partisan issue.

why every 16 years? where would this photo be taken?

I guess you're just another Republican who doesn't want people exercising their Constitutional right to vote...

16. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +297 / 3 / -4

I think you'd be surprised. There is a surprisingly large segment of the population that is different from you, me and probably most others on this board -- not just drivers licenses, but bank accounts, too.

But sounds like we agree on this issue.

17. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +681 / 7 / -2

We definately agree for the most part. I just think that lots of people have some form of photo ID. Be it a passport, drivers license, or state issued ID so people can buy smokes or booze. I'm sure there are people who don't have one, but even then I'd question whether it's a matter of affordability, or simple lack of interest in getting one. Of course, I'd then go back to the point about how many of these people actually vote to begin with. Still, that last point is principlely irrelevent, even if 100% of them didn't vote as the mere possibility of a person not voting because they couldn't afford an ID is what is critical. To avoid any probability of that happening, I'd prefer there be a provision that provides one state issue ID for free. To me, the ultimate goal is to protect the voting process, while ensuring that all who are eligible are not prevented from doing so.

18. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +532 / 14 / -28

19. Hamar

Hamar In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +252 / 0 / -2

Obama's Aunt and Uncle are illegal and they have proper ID. I wonder if they have ever voted...

20. Patradomous

Ratings:
    +255 / 41 / -52

#87 Jersey

[​IMG]

Report: DC Election Officials Investigating... O'KEEFE!

Don't investigate how easy it is to cheat the election process.Investigate the ones that prove it to you.
    Typical Obama move.Show the liberals their ass and get investigated.