Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bush's Most Asinine Comment

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by MosiT, May 1, 2008.

1. MosiT

MosiT Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"My answer is bring them on."

"Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job."

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country.

"I'm the decider, and I decide what is best. And what's best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the Secretary of Defense."

"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?"

"Major combat operations in Iraq have ended. In the battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed."

"I trust God speaks through me. Without that, I couldn't do my job."

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." September 13, 2001

Followed by this

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." March 13, 2002

2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

why a second thread for this?

3. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +498 / 11 / -7

#91 Jersey

That is almost NEM like. :eek:

4. MosiT

MosiT Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Someone suggested a poll and I was trying to set it up as a poll and it took me too long to do it and when I tried to click it in as a poll, I got a message that I only had five minutes to do it and I took too long so it showed up as a thread and not a poll. I am not familiar with the poll thing.

5. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

you don't say.
    :p

6. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +498 / 11 / -7

#91 Jersey

All I can say is .............here he is.:rocker:

As I said before, I can read all of the posts in all of the forums and I have been following this guy, MosiT, who many of you, and others think is me. It really gets comical after a while and it's amazing how so many of you, and others, are so paranoid to believe it's me. Now, let me say this, that I appreciate the things he has said about me, you know, the legend stuff, which BTW is right on target, and how he has a lot of the same opinions that I have and he said he wants to carry on where I left off, and that is good as far as I am concerned. Butr here is where you guys, or some of you, appear to have cut your own throat, and the throat of the forum itself. As I said, I read most of the threads in the forum, football forum too, and some guy started a thread where he thought it would be a good idea to try to get someone from the P{ats, Belichick, another coach, player, etc...to answer some questions. Even Ian came into the thread and while he didnt think it couldnt be done, he didnt say not to try. So this MosiT came in and said he would be glad to give it a go and apparently he said he knew some people at the Pats that might be able to help. He even said to have Ian PM him and he would discuss it with him. Anyway, some other posters and I didnt get their names, came in and started saying that MosiT was ME... apparently more of the paranoi is rubbing off.. Anyway, it appears as if they must have gotten a moderator to remove the thread and it is gone. Perhaps they just cant handle the possibility of ME doing something that would have been great for the site if in fact MosiT is ME, which he isn't. So because of their paranoia abaout me they have cut off their nose to spite their face. Anyway, I hope that my new found intern doesnt get upset and stop trying to do something good for the forum. And it cracks me up that there are a few people so paranoid that they think someone else is me. And we all know that THERE IS ONLY ONE NEM......ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Be a better friend

7. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
    -George W. Bush

"Wait a minute. What did you just say? You're predicting $4-a-gallon gas? ... That's interesting. I hadn't heard that." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Feb. 28, 2008

Last edited: May 1, 2008
  8. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +798 / 18 / -23

#24 Jersey

Not quite as assenine as being banned from a message board and being so pathetic as to keep coming back.

9. otis p. driftwood

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Ian locked the thread himself. He tried to convince NEMosi it was a bad idea, but there's no talking to this guy at all. Someone said something like "it must be NEM, won't take no for an answer, even from Ian" and Ian locked the thread.
    Last I knew it was around, but it seems as though locked threads go away around here.

And why should we believe anything NEM says? Of course he's going to deny being MosiT.

And he called me a liar in his last email. All I did was repeat what Ian himself posted in this very forum.

Reflex, why does he keep emailing you, and why do you keep posting it?
    :confused:

10. MosiT

MosiT Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Believe whatever you want. I find you quite pathetic to be so paranoid over someone on an internet message board as well as the other paranoid one Belichick Fan.

Quite frankly I feel honored to be compared to the legend. Its an honor.

In the meantime I have already made contact with someone regarding the possibility of what that poster inquired about. I received a reply today and it is in the works.

If for any reason you want to continue to tinik that I am the legend then be my guest and continue to do so. I find it quite comical and entertaining.

In the meantime I will continue to do my best impersonation of the legend because this forum appears to have fallen apart without his presence.

And as he said in that letter to relflex he apparently is able to read the forums and I am sure he is watching me carefully seeing as I have decided to pick up where he left off.

In fact if Reflex wants to PM me here and give me the legend's email address I will contact him and attempt to get instructions.

If not, I will just do the best that I can.

Quite frankly, your paranoia regarding the legend seems to have taken up much space in this forum which could be used for far better purpose. I suggest you consider that and take a paranoia pill in the meantime.

You appear to be suffering from NEMinosis. :D

11. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +49 / 16 / -3

NEM, you're kind of scary. I mean, do you really expect people to believe that some other guy who doesn't even know you is referring to you as "the legend?" You kind of remind me of this guy:

[​IMG]

12. MosiT

MosiT Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I really do not understand what you dont understand. I am not NEM. He is someone totally different. I explained several posts ago why I refer to him as a legend and it is because he is one.

I also explained that I read his stuff for a long long time and once he was eliminated someone had to pick up from where he left off and that someone is me.

There is no NEM but there is a spectre of NEM and I am it. And I will do what I can as his clone to emulate the master, with one exception. I do not condone some of the harsh language he used. although it was never directed at his fellow board members.

And as I said the discussion of the legend is taking up far more space and bandwidth than is really necessary. Perhaps that is why he is a legend. People just cant let go, can they?

Last edited: May 1, 2008
  13. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,025 / 44 / -31

#24 Jersey

NEM is going for the record for most bannings in a season. :rofl:

14. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,025 / 44 / -31

#24 Jersey

Why doesn't NEM post in his own political forum on his site?

He does but rarely ... things that make you go hmmm.

15. MosiT

MosiT Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I find it so comical that some of you are so obsessed with him that you take a thread way out of context and extend your paranoia about the legend.

I am sure he is enjoying it all.

I, for one am not. It is a serious waste of good bandwidth.

You should be concentrating much more on me as I attempt to emulate his legendry. This forum would have been dead if it weren't for the legend and now in his absence I will attempt to pick up from where he left but believe me it wont be an easy chore.

Let me see if I can locate some more of the commander in chief's ignorance and embarrassing moments to post here for discussion.

16. otis p. driftwood

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Not at all, NEMosiT. During the week between "ellishobbs_27" being banned and you showing up as "MosiT", we were quite fine and actually pretty much all got along and debated topics as adults.

And if you're referring not to the PoFo but to PatsFans.com, you're even more delusional than even I give you credit for.

17. MosiT

MosiT Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

From what I can see since I have been here the only one not getting along with
    almost everyone is you.

Anyway, you seem to be the delusional one and very very paranoid. Why is that?

You will notice that it is you for the most part, and no one else, that has disrupted most of the threads.

I am sure that just about everyone else in this forum notices the same thing.

And now I cant be bothered with your little personal war against someone who doesn't have the ability to discuss it with you so I believe the best thing for me to do, so that I don't get caught up in the way the legend did is to just ignore you and your paranoia. As I said you really need to see a doctor and I am not joking. You have a very serious problem that is eating at you and quite frankly it is not healthy.

18. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Tough question, because you all know he is one of the most eloquent speakers in Presidential history (FOX News). Although, he didn't directly say it, the banner "Mission Accomplished" is a direct link to him and his war and is fairly asinine. What is hysterical, is on the fifth anniversary of "Mission Accomplished", the White House insists that the banner had nothing to do with the Iraq War. No, no, no, our war hero Commander-In-Chief arrived dramatically in a Navy jet onto the air craft carrier and gave a nationally televised speech concerning the end of the fighting in Iraq..........but the banner was actually for the ship's 10 month tour. That is worse then "I didn't inhale", which only involved a lie and some dead brain cells. My only question is, who believes the alibi.

19. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Awsome , thank you for reminding me the episode "i didn't inhale" , for me that sentence sums up the last eight years ....
    * September 11, 2001
    * The Patriot Act
    * The Afghan War
    * The Iraqi Quagmire
    * Torture
    * Water Boarding
    * Abu Ghraib
    * Falsified intelligence
    * Suppression of climate science
    * Sinking economy
    * Soaring gas prices
    * Sinking public opinion