Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bush's Fish Story

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by scout, May 15, 2006.

1. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

When asked by a German newspaper, what was your high point of your presidency. Bush's response, "you know I've experienced many great moments its hard to name the best".
    What do you think Roosevelt, Truman, Eisenhower, or Kennedy would have stated? Oh right, we're talking about Goober. "I would say it was the moment I caught a 7.5 lb perch in my lake." Ah memories of a president. But wait there's more. The record for catching a Yellow Perch in Texas is 1.4 lbs. That's 6lbs of b.s. Unless it was a Nile Perch which the record is 12.6 lbs. The Nile Perch is a prohibited exotic species. So did W lie or break the law, a question that we have been observing all during his presidency.

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +567 / 15 / -29

Posted about this last week not much interest, it appears that he caught a bass not a perch, makes for another Bushism... they should not let him out in public with journalists..apparently one of the WH talking heads clarified this last week also.

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +876 / 2 / -9

The reason he says this sh!t is to rile up the "sore losers", when he comes up with a new one watch "the smirk".

4. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

That smirk reminds me of Alfred E. Neuman. Although, I think Neuman is a little brighter.