Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bushisms To Grow On...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Zuma, Dec 20, 2005.

1. Zuma

Zuma Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." - George W. Bush - Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +290 / 10 / -26

Keep repeating it is ok to keep spying and wiretapping american folks with out the courts permission..it is ok to keep spying and wiretapping american folks with out the courts permission..it is ok to keep spying and wiretapping american folks with out the courts permission..it is ok to keep spying and wiretapping american folks with out the courts permission..it is ok to keep spying and wiretapping american folks with out the courts permission..it is ok to keep spying and wiretapping american folks with out the courts permission..it is ok to keep spying and wiretapping american folks with out the courts permission..it is ok to keep spying and wiretapping american folks with out the courts permission..it is ok to keep spying and wiretapping american folks with out the courts permission..it is ok to keep spying and wiretapping american folks with out the courts permission..it is ok to keep spying and wiretapping american folks with out the courts permission..it is ok to keep spying and wiretapping american folks with out the courts permission..it is ok to keep spying and wiretapping american folks with out the courts permission..it is ok to keep spying and wiretapping american folks with out the courts permission..it is ok to keep spying and wiretapping american folks with out the courts permission..it is ok to keep spying and wiretapping american folks with out the courts permission..

It works, I feel better now about going against the constitution under the disguise of national security, it works, while jumping with glee.
  3. Zuma

Zuma Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"I'm the commander — see, I don't need to explain — I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being president." George W. Bush — as quoted in Bob Woodward's Bush at War
  4. Zuma

Zuma Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"Do you have blacks, too?" —to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Washington, D.C., Nov. 8, 2001
  5. Zuma

Zuma Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"It is white." —after being asked by a child in Britain what the White House was like, July 19, 2001
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2005
  6. Zuma

Zuma Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"Oh, no, we're not going to have any casualties." —discussing the Iraq war with Christian Coalition founder Pat Robertson, as quoted by Robertson
  7. Zuma

Zuma Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"We both use Colgate toothpaste." —after a reporter asked what he had in common with British Prime Minister Tony Blair, Camp David, Md., Feb. 23, 2001
  8. Zuma

Zuma Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Governor Bush will not stand for the subsidation of failure." —George W. Bush, Florence, South Carolina, Jan. 11, 2000
  9. Zuma

Zuma Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
  10. Zuma

Zuma Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"See, without the tax relief package, there would have been a deficit, but there wouldn't have been the commiserate — not commiserate — the kick to our economy that occurred as a result of the tax relief. —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C. Dec. 15, 2000
  11. Zuma

Zuma Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it." —George W. Bush, Reuters, May 5, 2000
  12. Zuma

Zuma Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness." —George W. Bush, in a CNN online chat, Aug. 30, 2000
  13. Zuma

Zuma Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"We don't believe in planners and deciders making the decisions on behalf of Americans." —George W. Bush, Scranton, Pa., Sept. 6, 2000
  14. Zuma

Zuma Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"They have miscalculated me as a leader." —George W. Bush, Westminster, Calif., Sept. 13, 2000
  15. Zuma

Zuma Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." —George W. Bush, Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000
  16. Zuma

Zuma Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"There a huge trust. I see it all the time when people come up to me and say, 'I don't want you to let me down again.'" —George W. Bush, Boston, Mass., Oct. 3, 2000
  17. Zuma

Zuma Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"I think we ought to raise the age at which juveniles can have a gun." —George W. Bush, third presidential debate, St. Louis, Missouri, Oct. 18, 2000
  18. Zuma

Zuma Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"If I become president, we're going to have emergency-room care, we're going to have gag orders." —George W. Bush, third presidential debate, St. Louis, Missouri, Oct. 18, 2000
  19. Zuma

Zuma Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"You know I could run for governor but I'm basically a media creation. I've never done anything. I've worked for my dad. I worked in the oil business. But that's not the kind of profile you have to have to get elected to public office." -- George W. Bush, in 1989, quoted from J.H. Hatfield, Fortunate Son
  20. Zuma

Zuma Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"You Fu cking son of a bit ch. I saw what you wrote. We're not going to forget this." -- George W. Bush, to writer and editor Al Hunt (1988), quoted from J.H. Hatfield, Fortunate Son