Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bush won't send his daughters to Iraq ...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, Mar 13, 2006.

1. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

2. Chevy

Chevy Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0

3. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

They volunteered to fight for their country.

They didn't volunteer to die for George Bush.

4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

George Bush is their Commander In Chief.
    Have you ever noticed how few of the Troops that are now IN or have returned from Iraq are interviewd by the "Main Stream Elite Liberal Media", when is the last time you have seen Cute Perky Katie or CNN interview a returning Iraqi Vet, the Liberal Media avoids publicly interviewing these Troops because they don't like what the Troops have to say, most of the Troops SUPPORT their Commander In Chief.

The RACIST congressman Charlie Rangle wants to bring back the DRAFT, he wants the Draft because he knows the "Gang Bangers, the Anti Bush Haters, the Sniveling Whiney Liberals, the Drug Dealers and all the Vermin in our society will be forced to enter the Military, then the Military will turn into a "San Francisco Cesspool", there will be riots and demonsrations, there will be Wailing and Screaming of RACISM because Blacks will be drafted along with all the others, Charlie Rangle's draft will cause Nationwide Turmoil and that is exactly what the Bush Hating Racist Rangle wants.

The Troops that are in Iraq today VOLUNTEERED and when their Commander In Chief appears before them they give him a Standing Ovation, they love their country and their Flag.

It is Troops just like them that have gone to all of America's Wars to make sure that people like all you F-cking whiners and haters have the freedom to BE whiners and haters.

Sean Penn, Michale Moore, Al Franken and Maureen Dowd should get down on their knees and kiss the feet of those Troops, if they lived in China or the Middle East these people would be put in front of a Firing Squad or BEHEADED.

5. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +586 / 14 / -14

#24 Jersey

Bush hasn't sent anyone to Iraq, every one of them volunteered. Do you guys need the definiton of V O L U N T E E R E D ?

6. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Tell me NEM--If Bush sent his daughters to Iraq, would you be ok with the war? And what exactly would you have them do over there? Serve in a forward infantry division even though they dont have firearms training? Would you have them serve in a hospital even though the have no medical training? Please tell me what purpose would be served by sending them there.

7. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

They'd make good bait, I'd bet attacks on other soldiers would drop by 50% if the insurgents knew the President's daughters were in the area.

8. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Do you think everyone in the military shows up with a set of useful military skills? Ever heard of basic training? The point is that not only Bush's kids refuse to serve, but the same goes for the vast majority of Congress and the Cabinet. How about the kids of Wolfowitz, Cheney, Rove, Rummy? What are they up to these days? How about the kids of the CEO's of Halliburton, General Dynamics and Raytheon? It's the kids of the war pigs who always seem to duck service, ever notice that?

9. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I noticed you FAILED to mention Vanessa Kerry or Chelsea Clinton among others...

10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

One minute you post like a sensible intelligent person then post like a f-cking a ss hole.

11. JR4

JR4 In the Starting Line-up PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +41 / 3 / -2

Just curious. How many past Presidents while serving as president have
    sent their high profile kids into a war zone?

To assume he/they are cowards because he doesn't act irrationally and
    send his kids to prove a point and in the process endanger probably hundreds
    of military people who would have to provide protection , is absurd.
    A little common sense is needed here to offset the obvious hatred against
    Bush whom I don't like either.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2006
  12. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

That's true, I do often post like an "f-cking a ss hole" because you have to speak somebody's language to get through to them. I don't know how to speak "ignorant a ss hole", so we still have miscommunications, Harry Boy.

The bait post, though, was a very obvious joke. I don't really think anybody should be sent to Iraq as bait and I was giving a lighter side to the discussion.

13. Boston Boxer

Boston Boxer U.S. Air Force Retired PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +86 / 7 / -1

#75 Jersey

now that is just a bad post. you sound like you are saying that since we volunteered, we get what we get. Have you served in the Military? This is one of the best lines from a movie i have ever heard...

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

Now your being sensible again.

15. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Please read the post again.
    "...the same goes for the vast majority of Congress..."

I mentioned the chimp and his cabinet of war pigs because they're directly responsible for the invasion and occupation of Iraq. Clinton was not the president when the invasion was launched, although a lot of his negligence let to the continued survival of Bin Ladin - just like the chimp.

Does that help?

16. JR4

JR4 In the Starting Line-up PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +41 / 3 / -2

Excellent, Boxer!!

17. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yes--i agree! Also, I belive that was Jack Nicholsons finest moment as an actor!

18. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Better than when he axed the door and said, "Here's Johnny!" ?

19. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah, because the quote from "A few good men" was longer and pulled off flawlessly.

20. DaBruinz

DaBruinz Pats, B's, Sox PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +501 / 43 / -48

#50 Jersey