Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bush warns of World War III if Iran goes Nuclear

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by maverick4, Oct 17, 2007.

1. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

"US President George W. Bush said Wednesday that he had warned world leaders they must prevent Iran from getting nuclear weapons "if you're interested in avoiding World War III." "We've got a leader in Iran who has announced that he wants to destroy Israel," Bush said at a White House press conference after Russia cautioned against military action against Tehran's supect atomic program.

"So I've told people that, if you're interested in avoiding World War III, it seems like you ought to be interested in preventing them from having the knowledge necessary to make a nuclear weapon," said Bush. "

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=071017154505.rci3xjja&show_article=1

What this moron doesn't understand is that attacking Iran will start WWIII. Russia and China and Western mainland Europe may not be on our side, because they all got screwed when we negated their oil contracts in Iraq, and if we do it again in Iran we are going down. People will talk of the US like they talked about Germany post WWII.
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2007
  2. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

This guy is an idiot. Its a shame that a minority of Americans don't understand that he is a moron. 461 days left.
  3. godef

godef Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Would it really be Iran starting World War III by destroying Isreal, or would it really be us starting World War III through our reaction to Iran destroying Isreal.

Actually, through this same chain of logic, it would probably be the combined reaction of everyone reacting to Iran destroying Isreal, and/or everybody else's reaction to our reaction to this.

Did anybody follow that? Anyhow, who needs Isreal? They are more trouble than it's worth. And please, that was not anti-semetic, it was anti-Isreal.
  4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

don't let this happen America!
  5. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What started WW I..? Most would say the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand, but really Europe was a tinderbox waiting to explode. I recently read "The Guns of August," a book about the start of WW I. I actually found it rather amazing that it took as long for the war to start as it did - many countries were readying themselves for action by about 1910. If the assassination never occured, something would have eventually happened somewhere to start things up.
    Great idea... let's just let the Iranians nuke Israel... that won't have any negative effects.... :rolleyes:
  6. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

first thing i thought was, "this guy read a book?"... next thing i thought was "wow, he was actually civil for the first time ever?"

... finally, at the end, i thought, "oops, spoke too soon"
  7. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Dude... ya gotta drop the obsession with me... It's actually a sign of how feeble your mind truly is (something everyone in here already knew)... but isn't there an anti-stalking rule in this forum..? If not there should be...

Whoops..!! And here comes PC to have the last word he so desperately needs..!! Witness...
  8. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

projecting again, Quif? i mean, i'm well aware of your own obsessive mentality to have the last pissy word in every thread... you'll undoubtedly chime back in...

anyhow, if anything, don't mistake your opponent's enjoyment of holding your goofy diatribes here accountable as being "obsessive"... i mean, i know you and your ilk have to make up scenarios in order to explain away things, but it's not fooling anyone...

it goes like this each time: 1) you "act like a prick" by starting a thread that hopes for a reaction, 2) you then beg a progressive to respond, 3) we arrive and take you behind the woodshed to apply the beating your argument screams for, 4) you pretend we're obsessed, 5) you ignore your own culpability, offer a few personal insults and complain that you're treated unfairly...

... countdown to QG's tired-azs "liberal moderator" mantra in 10, 9, 8...
  9. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

Israel was paranoid about Saddam too, thinking he wanted to take them out... turns out there were no WMD.

If we invade Iran, WWIII DOES happen, caused by us. Not invading at least provides a greater possibility of no world war.
    We are about to become the new Germany of WWII, and neocons and their sheep will be branded as bad as the Nazis.
  10. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Geez... if we believe you we are on the verge of complete economic collapse as well as World War 3, Americans are orchestrating the kidnapping of British soldiers, and Israel is in complete control of the entire world.

Someone's reading way too many spy novels...
  11. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

Not surprised you distort, deliberately mislead, and flat out lie to make your points.

You don't realize how much of a joke you are on this forum, it's #1 wacko, at least Harry Boy is funny sometimes.
  12. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What have I distorted..? Everything I said in that paragraph is 100% true.
    Now now... don't get mad at me for humiliating you. Here are the quotes from your "Gulf of Tonkin" thread that prove what I have said about you is true (I didn't want to have to embarass you like this again, but since you've accused me of lying, I need to support my point).

All of the following are direct quotes from maverick4. Folks, I just couldn't make this stuff up...

"I wouldn't be surprised if the British intentionally went into Iranian waters to provoke them"

"It sounds almost exactly like Gulf of Tonkin - deliberately provoking a hostile response, and then using it to take a reluctant American public into war."

"The US got the British to send sailors into Iranian territory, provoking them"

"Use your brains, people. WHY would Iran purposely escalate the situation and capture 15 British sailors?"

"Do you honestly believe Iran went into Iraqi waters to capture 15 British sailors to provoke war? If you answer yes, you are probably part of the idiot 30% who STILL APPROVES of Bush."

"I do have common sense and can see when it's absolutely ridiculous for Iran to do something so irrationally."

"Quigon, are you stupid enough to think that Iran wants to start a war with the UK and the US?"

"Why won't the British just release evidence of their GPS location about being in Iraqi waters?

And, of course, my personal favorite: "This is the last time I will address you." (about 500 posts ago).
  13. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +537 / 2 / -9

Muslims hate jews and Jews hate Muslims that is fact that the slobbering politically correct far left wing liberal do-gooder will never admit, not even to themselves.

They have been killing each other for generations in the middle east, fine, f-ck them, but now we have Nuclear weapons entering the picture, that means trouble for the whole world, if that little Creep in Iran is threatining to use Nuclear Bombs he and his smelly followers should be KILLED imediately, if something isn't done to stop this "Little Hitler" it won't only effect Israel and the Middle East it will effect the whole world.

If the Little Creep isn't stopped before 2008 and we elect a Sniveling, Whiney, Insane, Blubbering, Knee Jerk New Hollywood Democrat this whole world is in big trouble.

If Al "Boob" Gore thinks Cow Farts are bad wait until he sees what that f-cking little Iranian bastard is going to do to "Mother Earth"
    :bricks:

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

Haha, you're too much, you've outdone yourself.
    I actually believe you have some word or notepad document somewhere compiling these quotes, you're just a pathetic little boy.

If others here were to make a thread of wrong statements made by you, it would be multiple pages. At least I admitted I was wrong, that's something that's beyond you, you have no class or sense of accountability.
  15. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Don't be ridiculous... my computer doesn't have enough memory capability to store all the stupid things you've said. All I have to do is conduct a quick search here in PF.com, and there's a multitude of moronic statements you've made to choose from.
    Oh really..? Well if there's so many, then please give us some examples... you're going to find plenty of strong opinions, sure, but ya just aren't going to find much out there which is factually inaccurate... and you'll never find me being as arrogant as you over something saying I am right only to later be proven wrong...
    Not true..!! On those ridiculously rare occassions where I make a mistake, I gladly admit such..!! Of course you certainly had to admit you were wrong considering you ranted and raved for about week and then got thoroughly humiliated. Facts can be such an inconvenient thing, can't they..?
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2007
  16. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

17. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Not true, my good friend, not true..!! Oh, I remember starting a thread which simply consisted of a tribute to you... sort of a "Best of Maverick Collection" which pretty much reposted the exact same quotes I brought up earlier today...

Ya gotta admit... it's pretty funny how you said the US orchestrated the kidnapping of the British sailors, and then called me every name in the book when all I did was disagree with you...
    And you never do that yourself right..? No, not you... you never let your comments deterioriate into a "personal pissing match"... you're 100% above that sort of activity, right...?
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2007
  18. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Qui wins the award from most insecure poster in the history of blogging...
  19. godef

godef Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Did I say that? Actually, I implied the opposite... if we stop blindly supporting Isreali policy, maybe they won't be such a matchstick anymore.

Subtlety doesn't become you, Qui.
  20. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

BE AFRAID!
    BE VERY AFRAID!
    [​IMG]