Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bush War Haters Take Note

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +825 / 2 / -9

Sean Penn, John Fonda kerry, Teeth Pelosi, Cindy Sheehan and all other Anti War Bush Haters what do you think of this.

I bet Perry, Palin, Romney or Roseanne Barr would pull out of there they day after they were sworn in.

Obama Is A War Monger

US troops may stay in Afghanistan until 2024 - Telegraph

2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,376 / 34 / -28

#87 Jersey

I think if we need to stay there then we should be compensated to stay there ... protection should have a price at the very least. We have problems here at home ... we need to cut spending.

3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +527 / 14 / -28

We have spent 5.2 trillion dollars on these adventures since '01, enuf is enuf..

4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +825 / 2 / -9

The largest group of f-cking hypocrits and phonys this country has ever seen.

The Bush Era Anti War Protesters.

5. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +527 / 14 / -28

No that would be you, you kept your mouth shut when Bush lied about Iraq, but now you run your mouth everyday because all of a sudden you are against Obama and the war.

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +825 / 2 / -9

I turned on Bush after he killed Saddam and then stayed there Bush should have left when Saddam was captured, Ted Kennedy and that whole gang said "Saddam Has To Go" when Saddam was dead the Americans should have come home, I would like to ask that f-cking ass hole Kerry "why are we still there"

7. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +108 / 15 / -9

This right leaning independent.... agrees with the left leaning Darryls....

Enuf is Enuf......

8. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +527 / 14 / -28

You always blame everyone else except the liar in chief... while continuing to gently massage the testicles of George W. rinse and repeat often.

If you want to ask a question, ask George why he lied???

Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +825 / 2 / -9

Because he's a stinking well educated well dressed poitician just like the other piece of sh!t we now have as a president.

Yes We Can
    Change We Can Believe In
    Hope

Are those lies?

10. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +527 / 14 / -28

Make a soapy lather, gently apply, tenderly massage, rinse.. repeat. George smiles.

11. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,019 / 1 / -1

#54 Jersey

We're in Afghanistan, not because of Afghanistan, but because of Pakistan-India. It doesn't make it right, a good idea, etc., but the problem was that poor policy decisions were based on intelligence producers telling the politicians what they wanted to hear. Now we're cogs in the South Asian cold war, and slowly starting to take sides.

Getting out of Afghanistan is good for us in the short term, bad for South Asia in the short term, and could have a potential ripple effect on the global economy in the long term, the goodness or badness of which is unclear.

PS - I know I say this mantra all the time. One day, in the future, you'll see some dip**** contributor on CNN parroting this same line, asking "but how did this happen?" The politicians and their shills did not listen to those who knew.

12. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +527 / 14 / -28

From my view you see the same dypshyt commentary on Fox News.. when they refer to it as Obama's war.. everything is polarized, probably more so than ever. Some where in the middle, if you are lucky, you might find some truth.

IMO Afghanistan is unwinnable, fighting a war with a political structure of tribes with an overlay of religious fanatacism is at best a double flush.

13. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,019 / 1 / -1

#54 Jersey

Yep, we're beginning to see where political brinksmanship is getting us. There needs to be a lot of growing up in Washington. I'm not sure what came first; childish media or childish politicians, but the end result is the same.

I think Afghanistan is "unwinnable" because there isn't really a definition of what it is to win. The parameters of victory shift constantly, and we're seeing a growing trend to define success through tactical victory (i.e., COIN) rather than strategic victory (national and regional stability). Victory in the former does not necessarily beget success with the latter.

14. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +527 / 14 / -28

Obama is in a lose lose situation, yesterday he was criticized by a candidate on the right for giving an enddate.. and if he did not he would be criticized for not giving an enddate. There needs to be a timeline to stop this pipeline of cash to a a backazzwards country and to stop the carnage on our soldiers.

Know you are familiar with the militiary.. in the past week heard from my neighbour that her grandson is going back to Iraq for another tour of duty(this is about his 5th tour between the two fronts) no idea what he does and when I spoke to him last he was a tad evasive and another neighbor whose son is a Blackhawk mechanic is going back in November.

Thought we were supposed to withdraw in December?? Last I heard the Iraq gov't was not sure if they wanted us to stay, did I miss something???