Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bush wants 20,000 more troops in Iraq...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Seymour93, Nov 15, 2006.

1. Seymour93

Seymour93 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

... to make one last "big push" or whatever that's supposed to mean. More dead Americans is my best guess.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,,1948748,00.html

For more click the link above.

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,146 / 5 / -10

Bring the troops home now, f-ck Iraq and f-ck their rotten people they hate us and they hate themselves, America tried to help them and they want no part of it, let them behead each other.

DEATH TO THE MUSLIM TERRORISTS PROTECT AMERICA F-CK THE MIDDLE EAST LET ISRAEL TAKE CARE OF ITSELF LET FRANCE TAKE CARE OF IRAN LET AMERICA TAKE CARE OF THE SEARS BUILDING AND BOSTON.

THE UN SUCKS, WHERE THE HELL IS JOAN BIAZ?

3. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +913 / 7 / -3

I think this is a good move strategically. We've been training the IA for about 3 years now. They've also reached the level of enlistee's we'd set forth at the start. I think they are now going to use these IA forces in a joint operation to wipe out the Mahdi Army. It has to be done. They've been talking about this for a year now. I've actually proposed this as a possiblity in another forum. They've given Malaki a chance to curb, and disarm the Shi'ite militias, and he hasn't. If these 20,000 troops are sent in, my guess is it's to exterminate Al-Sadr & his goons. Personally, it will cost lives, but it has to be done if we want to succeed there. Alot of the Milblogs I frequent talk about this. They've wanted to kill these militia loosers for while now. From what I've read on soldier blogs, these guys are real animals.