PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bush to return for senior season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Coon

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
It was just reported on Mike and Mike. If this happens, do the Texas turn to that OL Ferguson from UVA or do they take Vince Young?

Patskers said:
It was just reported on Mike and Mike. If this happens, do the Texas turn to that OL Ferguson from UVA or do they take Vince Young?

I can't believe this. What a huge mistake. He's not going to go Higher next season than he is now, and with the new CBA coming, he's almost definitely going to make less as the #1 pick next year than he would even as the #3 pick this year.

dryheat44 said:
I can't believe this. What a huge mistake. He's not going to go Higher next season than he is now, and with the new CBA coming, he's almost definitely going to make less as the #1 pick next year than he would even as the #3 pick this year.

Maybe he got scared off after looking at the Texan's Oline! :eek:

PatsChick87 said:
Maybe he got scared off after looking at the Texan's Oline! :eek:

Yeah, but I'm calling bullsh!t. Supposedly he hired Joel(?) Segal as an agent yesterday.

I've heard rumors around that Young changed his mind and stayed in school, but I think M&M are passing bum information.

PatsFanInEaglesLand said:
Michael Bush from Louisville, not Reggie Bush.

That makes more sense. Next year M Bush has a chance to climb into the 1st round.

well

dryheat44 said:

couple that with the fact that he is losing players from USC, including leinart and white, to the NFL---this sure makes for an interesting decision. Mabey he is scared that he might go to the saints, where no one wants to go, and opts to take his chances next year rather than get roped into a long term deal in a place he doesn't want to be. (i mean he doesn't have a daddy manning to do a draft day deal for him :rolleyes: )

PatsFanInEaglesLand said:
Michael Bush from Louisville, not Reggie Bush.

this needed to be said again since people are still thinking he isnt coming out.

"Another Bush, not named Reggie, will make his future plans known soon.
Louisville running back Michael Bush is expected to announce Thursday that he will not make himself eligible for the NFL draft.

Sources told ESPN's Pat Forde that Bush, who led the nation in touchdowns and ran for 1,143 yards in 2005 despite missing two games with a foot injury, will return for his senior season.

He should enter the season as one of the top five running backs in the country.
-- ESPN.com "

nope

he is on to the NFL, just announced on ESPNEWS! No big surprise!

ya there was about 0% chance of him staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes