Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bush opinion poll

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by gomezcat, Mar 8, 2006.

?

How do you rate President George W Bush at the moment?

1. Approve a lot

8.7%
  2. Approve somewhat

21.7%
  3. Neither approve nor disapprove

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Disapprove somewhat

8.7%
  5. Disapprove a lot

60.9%
  1. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Do you approve of President Bush and the job that he is doing as President of the United States? For the sake of transparency, I have made this a public poll, where people can view your answers and have tried to make the question as neutral as possible.
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2006
  2. gomezcat

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I have a theory that the board will split 50-50 on this poll. I also wanted to show ELO Rocks how polls can be done fairly! :D
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +490 / 2 / -9

I have backed Bush since day one, it isn't so much that I am a "Bush Fan" it is the fact that I am against most of the far left liberal way of thinking, I am of the "old school" I believe in Law & Order, Traditional Marriage, Common Sense, Patriotism, Decency, Respect For Women, An Eye For An Eye, I Support Our Military (they protect the country) and I believe if Chritianity is taken out of the publics life than ALL RELIGIONS should be taken out.

I am now beginning to think GW Bush is becoming a danger to this country, two things are turning me against him, THE OPEN BORDERS WHERE THE CRIMINAL ALIENS FREELY CROSS AND NOW THE SEAPORTS THAT HE WANTS TO ALLOW THE MUSLIM ARABS TO CONTROL.

OUR ENEMY CAN SNEAK ACROSS OUR BORDER AND NOW HE IS MAKING A MOVE THAT WILL MAKE IT EASIER THAN EVER TO ENTER OUR COUNTRY AND KILL US, THE SEAPORTS.

THE ARABS ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS AND NEVER WILL BE, WE ARE THE INFEDELS THAT THEY WANT DEAD, THEY ARE OF THE ISLAMIC RELIGION AND THEIR RELIGION COMES BEFORE ANY FRIENDSHIP WITH GW BUSH OR AMERICA.

THERE ISN'T A MUSLIM ON THIS PLANET THAT I WOULD TRUST.

I AM WRITING GW BUSH OFF MY BOOK, COMMON SENSE IN THE CONGRESS AND SENATE WILL PREVAIL, THE ARABS WILL BE PREVENTED FROM RUNNING THE PORTS AND THE BORDERS WILL BE PROTECTED BY THE MILITARY, IF NOT, SOME DAY, MANY MORE AMERICANS WILL DIE (REMEMBER 9/11).
  4. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,194 / 15 / -11

Disable Jersey

My contrarian tendencies made me approve somewhat although his stances on the recent port deal and immigration policies aren't my favorites. On the plus side his party may be goading him away from his free spending and towards line item vetos and pork busting. Maybe. Of course I support much of Bush's foreign policy.
  5. gomezcat

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

bttt for ELO
  6. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +397 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

Disapprove for me. I voted for him in 2000 but not 2004. I like his Supreme Court nominees, I like some of what he's doing on terror. But his spending makes me want to puke. He blew the Social Security arguement and, at the same time, increased Medicare massively.
  7. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,194 / 15 / -11

Disable Jersey

That assessment fits me pretty well too. Bush needs to use his remaining time to work to reduce govt non-war related spending. Of course, that would be an about face. Oh, and furthur cut the capital gains tax to stimulate investment. And (gulp!) push CAFE standards further to improve auto mileage - a national security issue.
  8. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +397 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

I would actually be for an increased gas tax if all the money went into finding an alternative energy. I just don't believe that we are incapable of doing that and then letting the Middle East rot. If Bush wants to revive his repuatation and have a great legacy he would get a massive science program together to get this done.
  9. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

can we get a BUMP? Just for s.a.g., there's gotta be more lurkers than this.

:horn: calling all non political participants
  10. Willie55

Willie55 Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Why can't it be 2008!
  11. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

:horn: calling all non political participants