Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bush Offers Anti-Wiretap Option

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatsWickedPissah, Dec 22, 2005.

1. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +851 / 8 / -10

Disable Jersey

Just days after the New York Times released classified information about eavesdropping by the NSA on Americans linked to international terrorists, President George Bush at a news conference today announced creation of a new website which allows people to voluntarily exclude their phone numbers and email addresses from NSA wiretap lists.

The new National Do Not Wiretap Registry (DoNotWiretap.gov) follows the successful DoNotCall.gov model of allowing citizens to opt-out of harassment by electronic means.

“If you’re concerned that your civil rights might be violated simply because some al Qaeda member has your information in his cellphone or computer,†the president said, “then go to DoNotWiretap.gov, enter your contact phone number, email address, and names of terrorists who might have you on speed dial and we’ll let the National Security Administration know that you don’t want them eavesdropping on you.†via Scott Ott

This service may be helpful to any in contact with AQ as they fervently root for the US to fail in Iraq.
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -9

The liberal sore losing democrats aren't worried about you and I being spied on, they don't want the Government spying on the "Muslim Terror Dogs" they don't want to violate Mohammd Jabba Karool Bubba's civil liberties.

THEY WANT BUSH TO FAIL, THEY WANT AMERICA HUMILIATED, THEY WANT US TO SURRENDER, THEY WANT GW BUSH RUN FROM OFFICE IN DISGRACE, THEY WILL NEVER GET OVER THE FACT THAT GW BUSH KICKED THE SH IT OUT OF THEM TWICE, THEN HE JUST "GRINNED"
  3. PatsWickedPissah

Ratings:
    +851 / 8 / -10

Disable Jersey

Geez Har, that darned ol' CAPS key got stuck again.
    Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays.
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -9

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU, "BLESS YOU MY SON"

HARK THE HERALD ANGELS SING.
  5. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +88 / 7 / -11

#37 Jersey

Could someone be any dumber? :rofl:

21st Century Mein Kampf authored by Field Marshall Howard Dean, followed by many including AQM.
  6. PatsWickedPissah

Ratings:
    +851 / 8 / -10

Disable Jersey

Gotta luv the unthinking pavlovian reaction to a SATIRICAL website article.

You'll love this one...

Qaeda Relocates to U.S. for Spy-Free Calling
    by Scott Ott

(2005-12-21) — Al Qaeda announced today it would relocate its international headquarters to an unnamed U.S. city in order to take advantage of espionage-free local, and state-to-state, phone calls.

“Al Qaeda will thrive in the land of liberty,†said an unnamed spokesman on a 30-minute pre-recorded DVD. “We’re still shopping for a primary location with great access to transportation and, Allah be praised, good public schools.â€
  7. mgcolby

mgcolby Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

WOW!! That is funny.

NEM, Just a quick question was it fascist when carter did? how about Clinton? I won't ask about Reagan because I already know the answer.
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2005
  8. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

It didn't take long for the reich wing to get their message out - "everybody does it!!". Problem is, its another lie that they are attempting to perpetuate. Their base, which will believe almost anything from this liar, takes it as gospel as they repeat it until it sinks in.

Problem is, no independant is buying it. Certainly no Democrat will.

The question here is with FISA so quick to grant warrants, why did they need to circumvent it altogether?

Clue: it was politically motivated, just like everything this nutcase is doing. Keep the sheeple base baahing for more.

chuckleheads
  9. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +88 / 7 / -11

#37 Jersey

Sieg Heil Mein Führer Dean, you and AQM goose-stepping along with the DNC. I can't believe for how smart and intelligent the left claims to be that they have such a base of futile morons.
  10. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Hey, just like you, we just want gynecologists everywhere to be able to practice their love with women everywhere.
  11. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Yes, I did see that response from the Republicans with a quote from Carter during his administration. The problem is that they used only half of Carter's qoute. Thus, they had nothing. As I said before, this is not going away. As a matter of fact, the more they research this, the more there apt to uncover other lies, distortions or cover-ups. That is what usually happens in these situations. What a great second term its been thus far. Three more years!