Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bush: missed me yet??????

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by NEPatriot, Dec 11, 2009.

1. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/PPP_Release_National_1209.pdf

That's right. A whopping 44% voters would like to have Bush back during Obama first term presidency. It can't be good news for Obama in his first term. If things don't improve soon, i will not be surprised to see a large number of voters want Bush back.

In the end, Obama is going to be the worst US President.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2009
  2. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +100 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

I guess a certain poster of this board will have to start calling people who disagree with him "44 percenters".

3. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +240 / 8 / -13

He is at a consistent -10% + in the strong approve strong disapprove numbers. Not good

4. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +135 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

Don't make to much of a mess in here. :nono: And make sure you clean up when your done.

5. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +533 / 6 / -2

That's really kind of tragic on a multitude of levels. Bush was a 3 out of 10 president IMO, and the most disliked guy in my lifetime. I just can't believe that figure. That is not good for Obama, but it's not good for the country overall. That 50-44 split basically means that people don't like either, and that's not good for this country right now. How could 44% ever want Bush back? That's unfathomable to me. That says alot about what people feel about the job being done so far. Not good people. Confidence in government is at an altime low IMO, when we though it couldn't ever be worse than last year.

6. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +512 / 13 / -11

#24 Jersey

I didn't like Bush from about 2003 on - but GOOD GOD do I miss him compared to what we've got now.

7. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

According to liberals, Obama was the least evil. HAHHAHAHAHAHHA.

I can't wait to see what voters will say about Obama next year. If you don't like 44% now, i will not be surprised to see 80% of voters want to IMPEACH Obama or see BUSH back in the WH.

8. Real World

Ratings:
    +533 / 6 / -2

Why? It's not like there's a difference between the two.

9. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +369 / 11 / -27

From the survey, this pretty much negates the value of the poll..doesnot seem to be a random sample, what did they say about statistics and damned lies... seems to be a very high ratio of conservative people polled... thus the results are suspect.

To find a really good sample, should have found a less biased group of informants...

10. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Well, that could because less people are considering themselves as liberal. Two questions down, it asks the question.

That shows a much more balanced poll. The way people identify themselves varies with the way they are feeling in the moment. The party that they register for is generally the one they identify with over the long term. That's why at the end Bush's term the results were polor opposite (most people identified themselves as liberal). I think people like Patriot Reign are good examples of this. He's a Dem, and fairly liberal, but if you read many of his post here lately, he's been tearing O up with the best of us. :D

It's pretty typical and i wouldn't read a whole lot into it other then to say not a lot of people are real happy with what Obama is doing. Although, I find the "miss me" poster funny.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2009
  11. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +369 / 11 / -27

It is not about happiness... or sadness, just thought that the the folks who identified themselves aligned with a specific ideology a bit skewed... it is the way the wind blows..

12. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

I had no use for Bush after he "Did Nothing" while 12 million criminal illegal aliens Invaded America but if Bush were running against Obama today after seeing this CLOWN OBAMA in action I would put a Bush sign on my lawn, Barack Hussein Obama our president is rapidly becoming OUR ENEMY.

Obama belongs back in Chicago working in City Hall and going to church every sunday to listen to his Uncle Jeremiah Wright spew his Racist Anti American Hate.

PS
    Where's "The Change We Can Believe In" Yes We Can........:singing:

13. Patriot_in_NY

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

True, and that kinda makes my point too. I would tend to look at the second question (the one I posted) as to the polls bias. It's shows a fairly balanced poll as opposed to the one question you posted (which doesn't). Like you said "as the wind blows". Sometimes I'm conservative on stuff, sometimes liberal and I'd basically I'd answer the 1st question with whichever part is foremost in my brain.

The second ??, I'd answer Repub..... because 1) I am, 2) over the broader scope, it's the part that I identify with as an ideological whole.

Bottom line, it's a fairly balanced poll from the second ??.

14. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +387 / 3 / -15

#18 Jersey

Great post RW! Nice to see some non-partisanship. That's what REAL Americans are made of buddy.

15. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

The jig is up.
    People are more informed than ever before. We are more educated and are better able to see through the smokescreen our politicians throw out in the form of "reforms" and "patriotism" and we are sick and tired of being told that this or that country is our enemy and they can't be trusted so we have to send hardware and flesh over there to kill people who have done nothing wrong to us and be killed for no purpose whatsoever. We know that the government has been bought and paid for for decades now by the corporate billionaires who continue to loot the wealth and creativity of America while shipping profits to Swiss accounts and jobs to third-world factories. The same corporate billionairs continue to demand lower taxes for themselves and relaxation of environmental laws and blame both for causing them to kill our jobs and our lives..

16. Patriot_in_NY

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

I agree. It was a pretty good point. Right on point with my feelings too. Bush sucked, almost all acknowledge that .... and here we are less then a year later and there are a lot of people that would rather see him back. That's ODD.

17. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Politicians are the lowest form of life living in our country today and that includes all "The Beloved Ones Of Both Partys" anybody who 'crys' over a stinking politician belongs in an insane asylum.

18. Real World

Ratings:
    +533 / 6 / -2

That split is how the country sees itself. Just a month or so ago we saw that poll that said 40% or so consider themselves conservative. What "conservative" means to each respondent, is anyone's guess though. Still the splits there are about right. Being a Dem doesn't mean you're automatically liberal. I think too many people paint everything to the extreme. A dumb down of epic porportions. We shouldn't brand people as left or right, since the sides aren't one size fits all.

19. Real World

Ratings:
    +533 / 6 / -2

You know fellas, I'm at a point where I'm willing to asupport drastic measures, in order to save our society as we know it. I'm talking about pulling the vast majority of our soldiers abroad home, sealing the borders that surround our country, tearing up the different free trade agreements we've signed over the last 30+ years, and anything else that you can think of. I really think it's time we worried about the USA first, and everyone else second. We need to fix our ship, cuz we're lost at sea people.

20. Patriot_in_NY

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

I'd actually be okay with a lot of that RW.......... I'm actually more worried about our economic position then anything else though.

Unnoticed in all this circle-jerking about climate change, health care and everything else these days is the movement of smart money, or institution money. Those are the smart people who know what money trends are and are paid handsomely safeguard assents.

They are flocking to T Bills, even though the return on T-Bills is ZERO PERCENT. Yeah, so that means the smart folks are moving to the financial equivalent of shoving cash into their mattress for safe keeping. "Fug making money, I just don't wanna lose money".

When you see this group stacking gold bars in their basement in large quantities, we're fugged.