Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bush League bracing for investigations

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PressCoverage, Dec 28, 2006.

1. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Bush "lawyering up"...

By Julie Hirschfeld Davis
    Sun reporter

Originally published December 26, 2006

WASHINGTON // President Bush is bracing for what could be an onslaught of investigations by the new Democratic-led Congress by hiring lawyers to fill key White House posts and preparing to play defense on countless document requests and possible subpoenas.

2. italia44

italia44 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

to put it bluntly.....you and the writer from Pravda are idiots.

To think that the president is hiring additional lawyers to face an "onslaught" of inquiries is beyond ludicrous.

You loons can't reanimate Stalin,Che,or Pol Pot.
    .....They're DEAD.....get used to it.

40 to 55 % of the American voting public are family values,Christian,Patriots.......that's never going to change.........get used to it or get OUT.

3. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I'm an athiest and patriot and don't know what you mean by "family values".

Do you want me to leave? Good luck getting rid of me. You'd have to kill me first and you're a complete idiot if you think you are the only ones who should be allowed to stay in America or think the other half of the country needs to get used to your fairy tale religion or your definition of "family values". You might be happier living in a country that really pushes religion, "family values" and patriotism, like...Saudi Arabia or Iran.

4. italia44

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

you're in idjit for completely misreading my post!

I'm stating that 40-55 % of the american voters agree with these simple standards:
    Family values,Patriotism,and a belief in God.
    This is not to infer that anyone else is exclusive and should leave the country.
    What I am saying is that those who don't believe in a society based in values,belief in God,and Democratic government,i.e. totatalitarianism,should leave.
    They should leave for Saudi Arabia,The former Soviet Union,etc. or wherever people are content to be governed by the "STATE",not by the people.

5. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

another post of irrefutable fact glossed over and deflected by a Wrongie, complete with name-calling, Bunkerist rhetoric and inane pablum... Do you have anything to offer on the belief that investigations are coming, or would you prefer to spew more "get out of my country" wacko Stan Smith sillyness?

The "Pravda" writer works for the Baltimore Sun... Investigations ARE expected, and you're a fool if you think it's mere status quo that the Bush League is lawyering up...

6. italia44

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

7. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

in other words, you have nothing to offer on the topic at hand... just more nonsense ...

"one of our greatest presidents?" maybe one of the greatest president we've ever had from Crawford, Texas... that's about it... and 90%? where are you pulling this figure out of, and what are you talking about?

what alternate reality do you live in, and do they take taxes out there?

8. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

More fairy tale religious bullsh-t. I'll never get used to idiots who believe in "anti-Christ" mythology as a basis for prdicting future events. You and your kind are in the decline and should be an insignificant minority within 50 years or so as people become more educated and learn the truth about the universe.

And I'll be here to watch it (unless, of course, the anti-Christ gets me and eats my insides for breakfast :eek: ) because I'm not going anywhere. When lunatic religious right wackjobs tell me to accept them or get out, that makes me want to stay even more. :rofl:

So what did you mean by family values? I have a wife and kids, so does that qualify me for citizenship?

9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +835 / 2 / -9

Bush is no bargain, he is all wrong on the Illegal Alien thing, but he's "Got Balls" you will never see him cave in to the Sore Losing Haters, but you will see the War Escalate and the the Phony Democrat Haters will be the ones to do it, they are already making plans to send "More Troops"(remember, they voted for this war, Fonda Kerry would have gone to war, he admmited it)
    Bush has driven the sore losers INSANE.

Are they going to televise Auntie Pelosi's Coronation, she's having a three day party while our troops are dying for the F-cking Smelly Donkey People.

Pravda :singing: :singing: :singing:

10. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

the smelly donkey people...

how is this guy allowed to exist here? he brings absolutely nothing to the debate table...