Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bush Job Approval at 28%, Lowest of His Administration

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

2. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +130 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

Last edited: Apr 11, 2008
  3. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +130 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

Well they do deserve it. I had high hopes in the fall of 06 that they would DO SOMETHING about whats going on,but Pelosi and that mealie mouthed Harry Reid folded in like a cardboard suitcase to this administration. They folded even though they had overwhelming public support. They are J.A.P.s just another politician looking foward to keeping their jobs while the constitution is raped,and this war just keeps rolling along unabated with all these soldiers and civilians dieing. :mad:

4. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Congress are a bunch of beyotchez!
    I thought we were gunna get trials, and troops home. All we seem to get is nothing. This administration is still walking all over congress.

whats worse, the thief, or the cop who watches him loot and does nothing to stop it?

5. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

So now that a couple of left leaning posters have said disparaging things about the democrat congress, is NEM going to have his little threatened tantrum?

6. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +130 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

Whats the matter Paul you said you loved me two weeks ago. :eek:

7. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

And? What did I do to make you think I still don't?

All I want to know is, now that you and HD have said bad things about the current democrat congress, is NEM going to have his tantrum or not? He said he was waiting for a "righty" to say something bad about congress...instead he got you and HD. And you know darn well you're not a righty. LOL.

8. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

I think he has somthing ready for those conservatives who would state that congress has a lower approval rating, thats the standard talking point.

But most congress people have a high rating among their OWN rep, as a whole the congress tends to get low approval ratings because the people polled say congress sux, but not the person I votd for.

either way, I think congress is being P.U.SSez. They seem to be concerned with reelection, which makes them no different than the administration.

note to republican neocons.....if its wrong...its okay to call foul. bucking 'the man' is what it means to be american, check the tea party. Its not about flag pins, and freedom fries.

9. Run DMC

Run DMC In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -3

#24 Jersey

The american people get what they deserve with this POS. No time for crying now. Let the meltdown continue...

10. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +130 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

Well you don't know tommorow i might be. It dependes on the issue,let someone bring up illegal immagration for example. My posts sound the same as Harry's.
    Wait till Sinco DeMyo the illegals usually have a rally,there will be blood.....on the floor,or the board.

I think a better way of describing my political view point is what I said earlier in the week i.e. (I'm Nobodys Whore) If I don't like what a particular party is saying,or doing. I'm not going to stick with their talking points let alone their philosophy. Ex. IMO most people will stick with the party they belong to no matter what that party says or does I'm not like that. I don't think either party has it totally right or totally wrong. Its like the truth each side has its story and somewhere in the middle ly's the truth.

I also don't like the end justifys the means. Which explains why I really dislike Hillery Clinton. She will say or do anything to get elected, THERES NO SHAME IN HER GAME.

11. PatsFanInMaine

PatsFanInMaine Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Count me as part of the 28%. His performance has been admirable in difficult times. A true Patriot in every sense who has sacrificed his popularity for the well being of our nation.

12. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,054 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

He's 15% ahead of the donkey led Congress who have an approval rating of 13% .... :rofl:

Research before posting is sometimes worth the effort HD. ;)