Welcome to PatsFans.com

BUSH is Doing a great job of Securing the U.S.-MEXICAN BORDER

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Blue Collar, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Last edited: Jul 27, 2006
  2. pats-blue

pats-blue Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

In case you didn't know it is a edited video...funny but it is edited.
  3. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Oh, so the ILLEGAL ALIENS ESTIMATED AT 20 MILLION IN the U.S.A.
    and have have moved out of the southwest and into every state in the union the last 5 years......And why everybody is talking about this crisis that threatens our wages and use hospital services without paying, and leaving that tab to be picked by all AMERICANS in HIGHER INSURANCE RATES....
    IS JUST ANOTHER EDITED LIBERAL MEDIA BIAS..

GOTCHA YA, Whooooooooooo Glad it's not a problem:rolleyes:
  4. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +899 / 7 / -17

#87 Jersey

Bush doesn't really want to secure the border.
    Who in their right mind believes that?
  5. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Just like you help kill American soldiers everyday by your shameful actions.
  6. DaBruinz

DaBruinz Pats, B's, Sox PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +328 / 20 / -48

#50 Jersey

NEM -
    There are already laws against employers hiring illegals. The problem is enforcement. The local governments refuse to do it. Hell, you have the MAYOR of Los Angeles campaigning for the illegals to cross the boarder in droves saying that Los Angeles is THEIR city. When a city like Los Angeles passes a special order absolutely FORBIDDING its police force to ask a person if they are an illegal, its making matters worse. When a city like Los Angeles forbids its employees from asking whether or not you are an illegal before you register your kids in school or go to the hospital for treatment or for low income housing, that city is making things worse.

Don't just sit there and blame Bush when there are plenty of Democrats touting for the exact same thing.

BTW, this problem has been going on for more than 3 decades. Sitting there and blaming Bush for EVERYTHING that is wrong with the border security is absurd and just shows your utter bias. But then, everyone on here knows that you are biased against Bush. Everyone on here knows that you weren't complaining like this when your boy Bubba was in office doing the exact same thing. And that was NOTHING but ripping off the American people and costing us millions in tax dollars because he hand-cuffed the SEC and allowed the Corps like Enron, WorldCom, and Tyco to get away with their funny accounting.
  7. DaBruinz

Ratings:
    +328 / 20 / -48

#50 Jersey

Actually, no it wasn't. But you wouldn't know that because you don't deal with facts. You only deal with bashing people and calling them names because that is how you think you can accomplish things.

The only incompetent person here is you, NEM. No one else. Because your unrivaled hatred and bias for Bush has made your opinion worthless. You seriously need to take off the hatred glasses and wake up to reality.

Bush isn't a Saint, but all the world's problems didn't blossom under him. They had been there and just glossed over by Bubba's BS.
  8. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

?I wonder why the illegals who were concentrated in the southwest for 30 years that have now migrated to every state in the Union the last 5 years, and why this issue is a''HOT'' topic in diners ,jobsites,radio shows, tv shows, dailey newspapers, community meetings, internet discussion boards..I wonder why?
  9. DaBruinz

Ratings:
    +328 / 20 / -48

#50 Jersey

First of all, That is utter BS on your part. I lived in the Northeast for 20 years and there were illegals there going back to the mid 80's. There have been illegals all over for quite some time.

Its a HOT topic because people are finally sick of the government (Republicans and Democrats alike) not doing anything about it. They are also sick of the likes of the ACLU telling us that we are racist because we don't want illegals here taking our jobs, lowering our wages, and ruining our way of life.

Its a HOT topic because you have idiots like the Mayor of Los Angeles parading around L.A. claiming that the Illegals are just normal immigrants and that he welcomes them to THEIR city. You have idiots like the Mayor of Los Angeles extending the matricular conselar card to any person who wants one, basically violating a bunch of federal laws.

Its a HOT TOPIC because you have the heads of Immigrant Rights Groups going on National TV saying that Immigrants do not and will not assimilate into the American Society.

Its a HOT TOPIC because people are sick of going to the grocery store and the person serving them there CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH. They just point to the dollar amount on the cash register and then count the money you give them.

Those are just a few reasons why it is a HOT TOPIC now.
  10. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

So haven't I........I have had to compete with irish and peurto ricans and cambodians who were illegal in the boston area...

I work in construction! I am now seeing whole framing crews,drywall crews,painting crews,masonary crews,flooring crews,finish carpentry crews,electrical crews,landscape crews,excavation crews...Turn from American Employees working these jobs, with a sprinklig of irish,peurto rican,an cambodian....
    To Mexican and Quatemelan Salvadorian, Columbian, Costa Rican, Brazillian, Venezquelan...And with this group it's not jusy a sprinkling, ther'ye running the crews, With an american who oversees the crew and pays them below market VALUE...iN ORDER TO WIN BIDS AND MAKE EXTRA COIN....
    DA BRUINS what do you do for work?????????
    I have worked in construction since ''85''
    I have never seen THIS sh-- that is being played on AMERICAN WORKERS.(LIKE TODAY)
    If you need mor pesonal testimony, Pm me your phone #, and I will have Construction workerS let you know what the FU-- is UP...
    I SHOULD FU--ING KNOW, what do for work DaBruins?

My FU--ING WAGES HAVE BEEN GOING DOWN.........NOT UP

MY HEALTH INSURANCE HAS BEEN GOING UP..........NOT DOWN

Illegals use the hospitals free of charge...Americans pay for that in HIGHER RATES ON HEALTH INSURANCE.........

DaBruins get with the program!!!!!!!!!!!!You will notice I provided personal testimony, stated facts concerning HOSPITALS, IF YOU WANT I'LL PUT A FU--ING LIN UP....I ALSO ADDED VIDEOES OF YOUR TIN GOD AT THE BORDER, AND HIS CAMPAIGN SPEECH SPEAKING TO MEXICANS IN SPANISH AND WAVIN THE MEXICAN FLAG..
    ''YOU'' IN ANOTHER THREAD SAID THIER IS PAPER WORK ABOUT SADDAMS WMD'S AND THEY HAVE BEEN MOVED TO SYRIA....Oh REALLY??????THAT WAS PRICELESS!!!!
    DaBruins what do you do for work? and what STATES HAVE YOU WORKED IN TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    http://www.youtube.com/watchv=?M4TPmfW5PS0&search=Bush Politics#
    http://www.tnrip.org/Video/gwb_RNCHispanic.wmv

DaBruins what do you do for work?

What do You do for work?

what do you do for work?

what do you do for work ?

what do you do for work? Are YOU a BUSH AZZ KISSER?????I think so, I have sucker fish in my fish tank and they are not as good as you. YOU WANT TO CLEAN THE TANK. AZZKISSER!!!!!
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2006
  11. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This is our president:rofl:
  12. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This is an AMERICAN democratic congressman in F.L.A.
    uNBELIEVABLE:eek:
  13. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Opps:bricks: :rolleyes: Follow the yellow brick road
  14. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

No offense, but purple sucks.

While it regognizes the fact that there is no difference between the Reds and the Blues and that they are only posing as opposition parties, it is a "settlement" of sorts, saying, "OK, there's nothing we can do to make a change for us and the world". There is a real Constitution, it is still the law of America, and only because we have weakly and ignorantly strayed far from its ideals, is no reason to reject the notion that it is possible to regain the nation that the Fathers intended for us.

Oh, what the hell, I'll just join the crowd and do what they're doing. :beersign: