Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bush Haters are all brain dead

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Turd Furguson, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

And that is exactly what the liberal media count on, and prey upon. They know they are, for the most part, weak of mind and can be easily swayed by a few catchy phrases. In fact, they have a war room that does nothing but come up with these phrases and then, through the process of distribution, they get these phrases out to all the talking heads at CNN, Air America and NPR, and the talking heads on the TV screens, and the just repeat and repeat the same words...and we see the result of it, in this forum.

They all just repeat the same catch phrases, and the worst part of it all is that they believe it..they believe every single word, because they are far too ignorant to search beneath the surface and get at the facts.

A good example is the Dan Rather "forged documents" story.

Support the troops you say? You mean like they did during Vietnam? If by spitting on them whilst calling them baby killers you mean support then sure. They support the troops.

Look how vigorously they defend our troops when accused of any crime or indiscretion. Oh wait....
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2006
  2. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Re: Bush haters are brain dead

Yeah---most libs are rat f*ckin b*stards who only support the US if it helps em' get elected. Every other time, its the blame America first philosophy, and the "Lets hand over our soverignty to the UN" crowd. Liberals and thier ilk disgust me to the core!
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +488 / 2 / -9

No matter how much trouble he gets in, no matter how stupid they say he is, no matter how many mistakes he makes, Bush always seems to wind up kicking the sh!t out of the "Brain Dead Liberal New Democrat"

The idiot Liberal Brain Dead Democrat constantly call a man who beat them twice a "Dummy", :singing: what does that say for them :singing: a Dummy beat their man, TWICE, imagine what a smart guy could do to them.
    :rocker: "yup beat em twice"
  4. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah...thier liberal world is crumbling to dust
  5. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

1. Flip-Flopper
    2. The smoking gun in the form of a Mushroom Cloud
    3. Greeted as liberators
    4. New Axis of Evil
    5. Weapons of Mass destruction
    6. Last Throughs of the insugency
    7. Sectarian violence
    8. human-animal hybrids
    9. ________ is politicizing the issue
    10. the lessons of 9-11
    11. in a post 9-11 world.....
    12. the blame game

each side does it....its just that for some reason Karl Rove is the political equal to Tom Brady
  6. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

you missed the point of this thread.
  7. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

must not've gotten to the 'Oh wait'...
  8. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

This post clearly demonstrates how desparate the cons have become as they watch their little grand experiment in nation building literally going up in flames.

Not to mention their reelection hopes and dreams of a christian theocracy

:singing: too funny Turd Blossom
  9. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

And then there is the Dems..who are too stupid to do ANYTHING but politicize it.
  10. godef

godef Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Look how vigorously you defend Bush with spin control and attacking the critics. This comment is nothing but vapor, not a single word to show why Bush doesn't deserve condemnation.

If there's anything worse than a Bush hater, it's a Bush apologist.
  11. Hog Hannah

Hog Hannah Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You are kidding right?

[​IMG]

It must be a simple mistake...just like when O'Reilly mentioned that Foley was Democrat three separate times on his show.

[​IMG]

So tell me Mr. Furguson, why ARE Harry Reid and the democrats trying to cover for the Foley scandal? Is it because they were afraid if it got out, the Democrats would lose the seat?

I’m not stating there isn’t journalistic bias, but your broad sweeping generalizations of (only) liberals are beyond the pale.
  12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +488 / 2 / -9

If Harry Reid is trying to cover for the Foley Scandal it can mean only one thing, that being, there must be some democrats mixed up in it also.
    Auntie Pelosi wanted to use Foley to beat up the Republicans but as soon as she heard the FBI was investigating it she was against it and she said she wouldn't testify under oath about it, I wonder why that is?
    Bastards.
  13. Hog Hannah

Hog Hannah Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I understand that, perhaps I was not quite clear enough. My statement is in context to the screenshot. It reads, "DID DEMS IGNORE FOLEY E-MAILS TO PRESERVE SEAT" The seat in question is a Republican seat. My point is in response to TF's assertion that there is only a liberal agenda with misrepresentation of the facts or distortion of images. Fox's 'Fair and Balanced' coverage is obviously slanted to the right and has had its fair share of 'accidental' miscues. There are too many times that Fox had Foley listed as a (D) for it to be one simple mistake. The fact that all media outlets for print, radio, and television are owned by 6 corporate entities has caused them to be the outlets of only a select group of individuals. Anything one sees, hears, or reads must be taken with the appropriate dose of sodium.
  14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +488 / 2 / -9

Got it, sorry I read it to fast, I am a "Fox Fan" but I to wondered how they kept making the "Foley Democrat" mistake.
  15. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

16. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 4 / -2

I'd say the two are one and the same. :D
  17. Hog Hannah

Hog Hannah Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

So, instead of refuting the original thread with facts, logic and acumen you started an equally inflammatory and baiting thread and now you are indignant at those of us calling out the vitriolic rhetoric. Well, shame on me, sir. Shame on me…
  18. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No, I merely pointed out the hypocrisy of the left as I dont recall seeing any of your, AAB or godef's likeminded diatribes in THAT thread in which I pretty much cut and pasted word for word with the exception of changing Bush backers to Bush haters.

Hook, Line and sinker.

You people are too easy.
  19. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hahahahahahah!!! good one!!!!