Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bush-Democrats-Muslims-Africa

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +870 / 2 / -9

Bush has had 8 years at it he humiliated the Dingobats Twice they can NEVER change that.

As much as I can'f stand those grinning bastards (Pant Suit/Rat Face Schumer/Weasle Reid/Uncle Theddy etc) I hope a democrat wins in 08, it will be so interesting to see how they Handle The Muslims, Iran, Iraq, Illegal Aliens, Gang Bangers, and the most interesting thing of all will be to watch what all the Whailing Spluttering Anti War People will do when we invade Africa (Dafur) and more Americans start dying and the Grinning Gang Of Democrats try to spin and tell us what a great humanitarin war it is that they have started. True "anti war protesters" should stone them to death if they start another war, Chuck Schumer/Murtha/Reid shoud have their faces bashed in with iron shovels if they send our troops to die in Africa, they are secretly planning you know.

How will this group of grinning fools handle the Muslims that want to kill them, will they just "Grin"
    :bricks:

2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I have always wondered if there wouldn't be a WWIII fought in Africa. A war in the middle east would hurt everyone economically and the religious ones would be upset about the threat to the "Holy Land", but if it's done in Africa, who cares? They have nothing there. All the civilians are poor and black, and the countries seem distant and strange. We have already seen how no one cares about Africa. The US, Russia and China are all far enough away geographically, culturally, and economically. So we don't get diamonds and sorghum for a while...so what?

I fear for Africa. No one cares.

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +870 / 2 / -9

Africa:
    One of the oldest inhabited lands on the planet, some even believe that life started there.

They still haven't learned how to feed themselves.
    :bricks: