Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bush Chest bumps at graduation

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, May 29, 2008.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

http://rawstory.com/images/new/bush.jpg

You have got to be kidding me....this cokehead alcoholic that runs white house is a disgrace.

Have some class Bush, while troops are at war. After all you ARE the president.
  2. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0

#75 Jersey

Actually, I'm not bothered by that at all.

I can't get upset at him for doing that. That is him. That is what he is good at.

W trying to impersonate a U.S. President? THAT is upsetting.
  3. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

But man oh man, no one better mention any of Obama's gaffes or they're racist pigs, and you better not mention Hillary's fat ankles and wicked witch cackle or you're a misogynist.

But by all means, make fun of the other guy all you want.

Stay classy, HD, stay classy.
  4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

huh?

he IS a cokehead alky..
  5. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

Really, have any proof???

does anyone else smell a thinkprogress link coming??????
  6. jcdavey

jcdavey Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

i like it, shows his 'trying to act human' humanity

i'd even take the coke use over some other stupid political **** he's guilty of lol
  7. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

OMFG!

Bush has described his days before his religious conversion in his 40s as his "nomadic" period and "irresponsible youth" and admitted to drinking "too much" in those years. In Fortunate Son: George W. Bush and the Making of an American President by James Hatfield, Bush is quoted as saying that "alcohol began to compete with my energies ... I'd lose focus". Although Bush states that he was not an alcoholic, he has acknowledged that he was "drinking too much".....

denial....

Check his military service if you can on the coke front. Plus now he doesn't even remeber naything about thos ewild days. I myself had some wild days in my time. And I can tell you exactly how many times I ripped a few lines of blow.

at least Obama admits it....
    Last edited: May 29, 2008
  8. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

So he admits to drinking too much in his youth, gee I guess we are all coke heads then!!

The guy hasn't had a drink in over twenty years, and you call him a "cokehead" , I guess I miss the I drank a little too much in my youth=I'm a cocaine addict link.

Last I check his military record, he learned how to fly fighter jets!!!! Pretty impressive, I guess you can just pick that kinda stuff up in your sleep.
  9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

They haven't caught him playing with himself yet at 2AM while having phone sex in the Oval Office.

Ladies And Gentlemen The president Of The United States BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA---------:singing::singing:

Oh Boy what fun we're going to have for the next four years, wait until they turn Princess Michelle loose, once Beautiful B.O. is sworn in they'll have a hard time shuttiing her up.

The New Easter Egg Hunters In The Rose Garden:
    Queen Oprah
    Uncle Jeremiah
    Kieth Olberman
    Chris Matthews (he'll be yelling at everybody)
    Helen (Rat Face) Thomas
    Jessie Jackoff
    Brother Al
    Matt Mousy Lauer
    Fidel Castro
    Hugo (Pig Face) Chavez
    Osama Bin Laden (nobody will know him he'll be wearing a mask)
    Cute Perky Katie
    Gov Judas Richardson
    Uncle Teddy--???????????????????
    Kennedy Tribe (theyll all be drunk)
    Jimmy Sissy Carter (he will have nothing on except his wifes underwear)
    Creepy Roslyn Carter (she will have nothing on at all)

After They Find All The Easter Eggs And Before The Kids Leave Jimmy Carter And Helen Thomas Will Copulate While The Marine Band Plays Nearer My God To Thee.

Uncle Jeremiah Says
    "God Damn America"
  10. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -3

Sorta tough to get coke use by the flight surgeon....
  11. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

Not all that difficult if he was using coke flushes out in about 12 hours but when he was flying Coke was not all that available.. there were other choices.. I think the coke allegedly took place later on..
  12. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -3

Allegedly, being the operative word.
  13. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Or, you know, 2-5 days.

http://www.passyourdrugtest.com/timetable.htm

12, 120, it's about the same.
  14. Bigdogx

Bigdogx Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Lmao, Obama thinks we have 57 states and you want to discuss Bush being on drugs?:bricks:
  15. Real World

Real World Rookie

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -1

Isn't Obama an admitted coke head? So when you call GW a coke head, shouldn't you do the same with Obama Holy?

16. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I did....

it says at the end of my 2nd or 3rd reply here..."at least Obama admits it"

I have no problem with people drinking or doing drugs, I'm the last person you will hear complain about that. Its when a person denies doing it, or denies that they have aproblem with it that I get up in a bunch.

Clinton's "I did not inhale" comment is exactly like Bush going AWOL not being able to pass a drug test. It gets me just as steamed. Lets get it out there, and move on, don't treat me like I'm your average amercan moron.
  17. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Didn't the guy who founded BET also suggest that Obama was actually dealing the stuff too?

But yeah...we gotta keep hammering GWB, cause he's on the ballot again after all.

What the hell are you guys gonna do without him to kick around anymore?
  18. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

......fix $h!t
  19. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

First of all--he said alcohol was using up too much of his time/energy. So he quit. WTF is so wrong with that? Just because he denies he was an alcoholic you're gonna beat up on him? I talked to a substance abuse conselor a few years ago (great date...very hot)...anyway, she said most people she saw who thought they were alcoholics really weren't....just liking to drink doesn't make a guy an alcoholic, and saying it was taking up too much time and energy and stopping is facing a problem or a potential problem.

Secondly, you have no proof of GWB being AWOL, and certainly no proof he was AWOL to avoid a drug test.

So when you say we shouldn't treat you like the average American moron, maybe (and I mean this with all due respect, HD, you know I like you and respect your point of view most of the time) you shouldn't act like the average moron.
  20. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Cause the 8 years with Clinton and Enviro-boy really fixed a lot, huh?

Clinton not responding gave OBL the idea he could get away with anything, and the way we didn't respond to Saddam let the rest of the muslim world know the US was a bunch of empty bluster.

He gave nukes to North Korea and we still don't have viable alt. energy...but on the other hand, Greenspan managed to pervert the business cycle for him long enough to keep the hogs high for a decade--and we're paying for that now.

Democrats have been in power in Congress for 2 years, wtf have they done to fix anything, or even try?

Nothing's going to change when GWB is gone except Olbermann will have to find a new lead story every night.
  21. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I guess I'll just keep accepting what our sterling press has been reporting to us as the truth. I guess I'll just throw logic out the window. I'll just watch the parade in the Emerald City, and look at the ponies changing color..... maybe the Wiz will give you a brain, and me a heart.

seriously...the funniest part of the AWOL argument....is that you don't have any evidence that he WAS there, yet it is I who has something to prove. They tend to keep pretty good records in the national guard. But I bet if you had a powerful father, he might do you a few favors in life. Is it really that hard for you to believe?
  22. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I'm not sure I need the Wiz to give me a brain or you a heart. One of the things I get told frequently is that I don't have a heart.

Maybe he could find me a soul, what do you think?

And I'm pretty sure the paper trail has been established, buddy...you'd think after all this time of trying to get him, if there was any proof...any shred of proof (and not Dan Rather/Mary Mapes proof) we'd have it.

The evidence that he was there, at least enough to satisfy the N.G. is that the other side can't produce any evidence he wasn't, despite spending hundreds of hours and millions of words on it.

BTW, if I'm late for the parade save me a spot, 'kay?
    :D
  23. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

really?

we were NOT involved in two wars.
    we had a surplus.
    we didn't have hijacked planes fly into buildings.
    no enron scandall
    no mortgage scandall
    4,000+ american soldiers were still alive
    Haliburton stock was at 12
    the head of FEMA wasn't a pony judge
    the attorney general was a lawyer
    we were leading the world in the tech sector
    most people on earth had a favorable rating of our nation

there is so much to fix, it will take a long time to correct what Bush has sniffed up his COKEHEAD NOSE!
  24. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I guess you'll need to show me that paper trail.....

could be a buck or two in it for you...

Several organizations and individuals offered cash rewards to those who could offer proof that Bush had fulfilled certain military obligations.

On October 14, 2000, the Birmingham (Alabama) News reported that a group of Alabama veterans offered US$1,000 to "anyone with proof that Texas Gov. George W. Bush actually served in the Alabama National Guard." It went unclaimed.[52]

On February 23, 2004, cartoonist Garry Trudeau, creator of Doonesbury, personally offered a highly-publicized US$10,000 reward (in the form of a donation in the winner's name to the USO, which entertains U.S. troops) to anyone who had "personally witnessed" Bush reporting for drills at Dannelly Air National Guard Base between May and November 1972.[53] As of yet, the reward has not been paid.

On February 27, 2004, Trudeau announced that despite over 1,300 responses, his offer had unearthed no new evidence to show that Bush actually turned up for duty in the time period in question. A spokeswoman for the Republican National Committee dismissed the reward as a "silly stunt." Trudeau agreed, saying, "She's right, but as a simple investigative cartoonist, I don't have a very big tool kit."[54]

In September 2004, the 527 group "Texans for Truth", offered a US$50,000 reward to anyone who could prove that Bush fulfilled his service requirements by either "first-hand, eye-witness testimony," or authentic "documentary evidence."[55] As of April 2008, the reward has still not yet been paid.
  25. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

The last beautiful speech Oboom gave he said he saw some dead people in the crowd, they were standing up---:singing::singing:
  26. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I never said I supported GWB and his stupid spending habits, aided and abetted by the idiots in Congress, so I'll give you the surplus one.
    We didn't have planes flying into buildings, but we did have an attempt on the WTC, as well as the USS Cole and several other events that Clinton let stand, and 9-11 happened after 8 months of GWB....
    Mortgage scandal is related to banks giving loans to people who shouldn't get them...including illegal aliens. I know what hoops I had to jump through to get mine, and I know how easy it was for others to get 150%/no money down. That's a function of the banks...how is that GWB's problem?

It's one war, two fronts.

Soldiers die in war. It's tragic, but it happens. More people died training for D-Day than have died in Iraq. Should we have called off WW2?

Enron filed for bankruptcy in December of 2001. That means they were doing their hinky crap while Clinton was in office.

What's the point of this anyway, Ronnie James? Did you just feel the need to "Stand Up and Shout" today?
  27. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

Dan Rather knows all about this AWOL stuff, he's done a lot of research into it:singing::singing::singing:
  28. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

today?.....please.
  29. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

You just seem a little more restless today. :rocker:
  30. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie