Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bush Administration aborted attack on Al Qeda in 2005

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, Jul 8, 2007.

1. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

2. mr3putt

mr3putt Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

3. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

i've said it before, and i'll say it again.... George Bush lied to the American people within hours of the buildings falling on 9/11.... flat lied to them, on international television... and he continues to lie to them every day that passes whereby nothing is done to force the hand of Pakistan and Saudi Arabia...

"The search is underway for those who are behind these evil acts. I've directed the full resources of our intelligence and law enforcement communities to find those responsible and to bring them to justice. We will make no distinction between the terrorists who committed these acts and those who harbor them. "
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2007
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

If he did this, then the flow of poppies to the US might have been disrupted, that makes about as much sense as anything else done during this so called WOT.
  5. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -1

#15 Jersey

A courageous and real leader of the free world would have severely crippled terrorism as we know it, by disrupting the Heroin/crops and engaging in a new era of energy. During WWII, the American people made sacrifices while scientists worked miraculously in inventing a devise which would change the dynamics of the world. Now, besides more shopping, what were our sacrifices and what has been done to end our dependence on foreign oil?
  6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

They need to use a different or new name besides "war" for what the government is doing to combat terrorism. Why don't we just call it something more accurate, like..."Eh!"... That's it! The Eh! on Terror.
  7. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

You can't do that in Pakistan. I've been trying to explain to people in here how delicate the situation in Pakistan is. If the government in Pakistan, basically Musshareff, is overthrown, there will be a nuclear war with India a couple of months later. Don't forget that Mushareffs help to the US has resutled in multiple assasination attempts against him. Also, lets remember how sketchy a lot of the intell is on these meetings. We evaporated a school we thought the high end AQ guys would be at, with info like this, and ended up killing 80 people (in Pakistan btw), which didn't go over well with the pop there. Imagine dropping in a couple hundred US troops and probably wasting the whole town they were raiding. Me thinks that wouldn't be good.
  8. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Bin Laden works for the CIA.
  9. Real World

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

[​IMG]
  10. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

11. Real World

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

I know it's a miracle that I finished college, considering how dumb I am (well, that's what the 12 year old tells me), but I'm pretty certain that the above states that UBL is presently working for the CIA.