PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Burgess playing DE in 3-4? Ouch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he didn't tie up two OL like he's supposed to? Slacker!! Get rid of him!
Well, he did make the TE stand there with a vacant look on his face before he decided to go block a DB...

I thought he looked ok, just lacked that explosiveness to get around the tackles, perhaps its just the getting used to that is slowing down, I HOPE.

Well, he did make the TE stand there with a vacant look on his face before he decided to go block a DB...

He should have looked them in the eye and said "I will block the three of you, ha!" While Ninkovich slipped through to sack the QB.

He should have looked them in the eye and said "I will block the three of you, ha!" While Ninkovich slipped through to sack the QB.
That only works on pass plays, sacks are much harder to come by on run plays. :gossip:

That only works on pass plays, sacks are much harder to come by on run plays. :gossip:

So we are going with Burgess as the end for our 3-4 run defense. Think we'll get anything for Warren?

So we are going with Burgess as the end for our 3-4 run defense. Think we'll get anything for Warren?
Minnesota is looking to trade Jackson, maybe NE can make a straight up trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back