Welcome to PatsFans.com

Buh-bye Mike Huckabee '12

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Wolfpack, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This story can only help all the 2012 Republican Presidential contenders who are not named "Mike Huckabee". Turns out the guy who murdered those 4 cops today was commuted by Huckabee in 2000. He has actually done time since then, but nevertheless he had a 95 year prison sentence commuted. My source is boston.com but I am sure drudgereport will have a link sooner or later.

EDIT: Officially he remains a "person of interest" and the cops are looking for the guy so it is not officially confirmed that he was involved with the murders. I can't remember any such time where a "person of interest" ended up being exonerated, but I did not want my post to mislead anyone.
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  2. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Huckabee is also a Council on Foreign Relations member - which, believe it or not, is a shadow government group that is pushing for a One World Government. Among their agendas have been the North American Union, the pushing of the poisonous swine flu vaccine shots, the Amnesty bill, and I believe a One World Religion as well, among other sinister angedas.

Republicans(George H.W, Colin Powell, John McCain, etc), Democrats(the Clintons, John Edwards, Sandy Berger-Clinton's NSA), Media Members(CNN's Kitty Pilgrim and I think Rupert Murdock), and yes, even a couple of so-called "evangelicals"(Rick Warren and Richard Land) are members. The Rockefellers and Henry Kissinger are members as well, and Ronald Reagan was a member too.

Little known fact - did you know that in the last election(including primaries), all of the candidates sans Ron Paul, Rod Graves, and Dennis Kucinech are CFR members? These elections are SCAMS, folks - Republicans and Democrats are on the SAME TEAM, but they create an illusion to make you THINK they're warring against one another.
  3. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Well Tuna, that's a little out there for my taste but whatever.

What a moron Huck is.......... This ain't his first "Willie Horton" moment either. He RELEASED ANOTHER VIOLENT FELON (murderer that time) that went on to kill again before getting this guy released. In fairness, it also looks like some other LE types helped drop the ball on this one too. He was picked up after Huck commutted him on additional violent charges, but that time the prosecutors appeared to drop the charges and let him walk again.

Either way, Huck ain't gonna wiggle from this one. Friggen tragic.
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
  4. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

This would do him in for sure, but IIRC Huckabee is for the "life amendment", in that he doesn't think any lives should ever be taken. That goes for abortion, and capital punishment. However, that wouldn't excuse the guy being released from prison. Regardless, in the court of public opinion, this would have to shred the Hucksters chances for sure.
  5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

6. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Multiple moments............... apparently he's made a habit of it over the years. The first case was failry egregious too. In that case the guy directly went out and killed someone after his release. This guy had re-offended, and had been picked up again, but prosecutors decided not to pursue child-rape charges against him in 2004, which left him out there when he could have been put away again.

Sometimes you just have to wonder what people are are thinking in our judicial system.
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
  7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

Dump him, who needs him, there will be plenty of good Neo Con candidates ready by 2012, this phony Sap we have for a president now will assure that one of them gets elected.

Hey Peacenics Out There In Hollywood The War Is Still Going On...............:singing:
  8. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

He has found a niche for himself on Fox and on talk shows since losing the last nomination, he would be a fool to risk another run despite the revelation...
  9. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Sarah weighs in with her $.02.. in the background she was humming, "And another bites the dust, another one bites the dust"....

Sarah Palin: Mike Huckabee made 'horrible decision' - - POLITICO.com

10. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Oh this is deliciously over the top. And you have no data to support the notion that the vaccine is harmful. How do I know? Because it doesn't exist.
  11. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

12. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Suppose it is more honest than most of the right wingers who pledged their undying support... somehow he will become the victim.. it happens all the time.
  13. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No, that's a left wing thing. When they take murderers like cop killer Mumia abu Jamal or rapists like Marcus Dixon and turn them into "victims" or society and of racism.
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
  14. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Interesting point of view, but not quite sure ever heard as much of an outpouring of support for the decisions of Huckabee, as I did right after it, they were sorrier for him than they were for the cop killers.. poor Mike, but he lost so much weight.

Not quite sure any "leader" of the left ever rallied around Mumbia abu Jamal's situation.. the Marcus Dixon case was enamored by the Hollywood wife swappers...

Know these concepts are confusing for the uninformed, but neither of these drew the support from any of the leaders... and neither one of these sentences were overturned by a Governor...

Keep googling though sure you can find something more obscure than this.. although there may be delays as a few from the right keep looking up "fisting" links..
  15. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Feel free to start posting in English any day now. I can overlook spelling mistakes and I ask others to overlook mine, but it is impossible to respond to gibberish.
    Yes, that's the second time you mentioned people in here googling "fisting". It wasn't funny the first time either even though you seem to think it was.
  16. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +111 / 7 / -10

Bye Bye Mike you are DONE.
  17. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Will keep your suggestion in mind.. guess some folks need some serious dumbing down.. that this often reverts to prekindergarten languages... lets see now Binnie, Bam, Boom Boom, Jug Ears, Pants Suit Hillary, something about Pelosi's teeth, the Tali's it goes on annd on, it is obvious that you are more comfortable with the pre K stuff though either that or it just the same old hypocrisy and duplicity...

So you have no response.. Surprise... keep trying though.
  18. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No, dumbing down is what I do when I write responses to your posts because I recognize your intellectual inferiority. I am not blaming you or judging you, just acknowledging that people like you simply aren't as intelligent as people like me.

All I ask for you to do is post with the writing skills of the average 6th grader. I'd say about half your posts cannot even achieve that low standard.
  19. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

You can say this and it's funny because every single person on this forum other than you know it's simply not true. :rofl:
  20. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Unbelievable... it is even sadder that you might actually believe it.. words like illusions granduer, narcissism or perhaps deslusional thought come to mind..

But you are more on the intelligentia side of the right, as day after day it is necessary to show them their shortcomings.. just the other day had a couple of discussions.. one had to to do with debunking the rumor that Bernadette Dohrn and Michelle Obama worked together at a law firm even though they worked there at different times.. the second had to do with a discussion about Clinton and "predator missiles".. perhaps you are not this dumb, but you are not that smart either.. just because you do not use words like Boomie, Bammie, Jug Ears, Pant Suits Hillary, the Tali's or other such nonsense, does not bring you to the top either. I would put in the second grade group, as many of the other are in the Pre K group..