PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Buffalo = Trap Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look forward to the following thread being posted in this very forum on February 6, 2011:

"Super Bowl XLV = Trap Game?"

Last edited:
No, the trap works best for Bears – It’s recommended to shoot Buffalo.

Last edited:
green bay was the trap game, not buffalo.

Buffalo, despite all their injuries, has been in most games this season. With Fred Jackson and CJ Spiller back there, they have a very dynamic duo. Steve Johnson has, not so quietly, become a real receiving threat for the Bills. And the Bills defense has been pretty stingy against opponents like Baltimore and Pittsburgh.

It's going to be very interesting how the Pats play. Hopefully, they'll get Brace or Wright back to help shore up the run defense.

Hopefully, the Pats can keep Chris Kelsay contained and Brady upright.

I can see this Pats treating this game like Playoffs Game *gulp* weather permitting. Buffalo should be a tune-up game for the playoffs. The Back-ups should be Starting against Miami especially on Offense.

Last edited:
Buffalo, despite all their injuries, has been in most games this season. With Fred Jackson and CJ Spiller back there, they have a very dynamic duo. Steve Johnson has, not so quietly, become a real receiving threat for the Bills. And the Bills defense has been pretty stingy against opponents like Baltimore and Pittsburgh.

It's going to be very interesting how the Pats play. Hopefully, they'll get Brace or Wright back to help shore up the run defense.

Hopefully, the Pats can keep Chris Kelsay contained and Brady upright.

I think this will be a great game this weekend. I really wouldn't be worried about Kelsay....Moats is the one Brady needs to worry about. Good luck guys and see you on sunday.

I look forward to the following thread being posted in this very forum on February 6, 2011:

"Super Bowl XLV = Trap Game?"

Always a risk a couple of guys could be looking past that game and to probowl.

tarp.jpg

The pro bowl is before the SB, so if the Patriots are in it, all probowl eligible players don't play.

Oh...I thought they had moved it back to Hawaii and after the game.

Well, the good new is the SB won't be a trap game then.

Oh...I thought they had moved it back to Hawaii and after the game.

Well, the good new is the SB won't be a trap game then.

Did they? I hadn't heard of it and thought the change to before the SB was a permanent thing. Maybe you know something I don't. My bad if that's the case.

green bay was the trap game, not buffalo.

Give this man a prize. A trap game is a game where you are favored 14 points versus an NFC opponent down their star QB and forced to play a first-time NFL starter.

Not sure a game in which you are playing a divisional opponent (away!) and secure the #1 seed if you win qualifies.

Every game is a trap game.

Last edited:
Every game commented on this site has "is this a trap game". STFU already

Ummm, with home field and the #1 seed on the line...... somehow I'm not sensing a "trap game" this next weekend. :rolleyes:

Genius thread.

An early present for DaBruinz----Trapper keeper!

All this thread is lacking is a poll. Who thinks the Pats will lose to the Bills in next week's 'Trap Game'? I'm not overlooking the Bills and neither should the Pats. I want to see them come out focused and dismantle this team with the same amount of intensity they put into tearing apart the Jets. That's the kind of football that will really inspire confidence in December.

I would be embarrassed to start a trap game thread ...

Yet every week ... there it is ... another freaking trap game thread.

Epic Annoyance.

I called the Cleveland trap game, to great general annoyance, because I feared Mangini's preparation.

The only true trap games IMO are the ones in which BB is in significant danger of getting outcoached (even though he should be favored to outcoach the other guy EVERY week) -- e.g., when he faces one of his ex-coordinators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back