PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Buffalo sticking with Loserman...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richter

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
In the upcoming game against the Pats, according to reports? And Lynch (who's been great for my fantasy team) trying to play on a banged up ankle? This game could get really, really ugly. Seems like a good tune up coming out of the bye, to get this team ready for the stretch run.

Well it's either Losman or Trent Edwards and his 5 yard passes. Either way they're losing.

Well it's either Losman or Trent Edwards and his 5 yard passes. Either way they're losing.

Don't forget - the 5-yard pass is what they used to say about Brady. Not sayin' he's Brady...just sayin'.

JP has such an unfortunate last name. Edwards is the Bills future, but this is probably the smart move, given the circumstances of this game.

Well, if they even want to make a run at actually winning, they should play Edwards.

But I'm happy with Losman. He should give us the ball a couple of times this game.

In the upcoming game against the Pats, according to reports? And Lynch (who's been great for my fantasy team) trying to play on a banged up ankle? This game could get really, really ugly. Seems like a good tune up coming out of the bye, to get this team ready for the stretch run.

Well that certainly bodes well for the Pats! That's why I don't understand the animosity towards Vince from the Bill fans, he was just trying to help them out. ;)

Edwards is no doubt the future for the Bills but, in this game, the only QB on that roster capable of putting up enough points to pretend to contend with the Pats is Losman.

The gameplan for this game is simple. Stop Lynch and do not allow Evans to get deep. If done, Losman will beat himself in this game.

Gotta get out fast in this game to take the crowd out of it.

this could be a trap game considering how well Buffalo is playing, but I still think the Pats will pull it off.

lossman sucks

they should play Edwards. I heard that he's the toughest thing since sliced bread

I go to school in Buffalo and this is their superbowl. Its funny 2 weeks ago if I asked anyone they'd say the Bills would be crushed but if I asked after they beat the dolphins (by 3) they tell me the Bills are going to win the division, gotta love that optimism its alway good for a laugh out here.

Good for the Bills fans. I can't stand Loserman and I hope the Pats beat the snot outa him.

We'd win either way but Edwards worries me more than Loserman. Edwards has that Pennington dink and dunk thing which worries me more with our defense. Loserman can try going downfield all day for all I care.

He's won 3 games in a row for them. Maybe there's some jealousy there because he's young, succesful, rich and gorgeous. Are you after his body and know you can't have it? You know what Freud would say.

I dunno about Loserman; probably COULD have his body.
Shudder.
But I'm for the Pats and won't 'play for the other team'.

Should coach BB a bit quicker benching TB this week if the game is lopsided? If they can't win the game, the Bills might be looking for revenge from the cheap shot on Losman.

He's won 3 games in a row for them. Maybe there's some jealousy there because he's young, succesful, rich and gorgeous. Are you after his body and know you can't have it? You know what Freud would say.

I've never known a "woman" on a football site who attaches pictures of cheerleaders. Freud might have something to say about that too, Buffalo Joe

Well, if they even want to make a run at actually winning, they should play Edwards.

But I'm happy with Losman. He should give us the ball a couple of times this game.

Agreed. Hopefully this time Wilfork is more careful and Losman will stay in the whole game.

I go to school in Buffalo and this is their superbowl. Its funny 2 weeks ago if I asked anyone they'd say the Bills would be crushed but if I asked after they beat the dolphins (by 3) they tell me the Bills are going to win the division, gotta love that optimism its alway good for a laugh out here.

Bills fan here from Buffalo. Unless you are in Middle school (which you very well could be) NO ONE IN BUFFALO IS SAYING THE BILLS ARE GOING TO WIN THE DIVISION

Please Pats fans dont take this kid seriously

I've never known a "woman" on a football site who attaches pictures of cheerleaders. Freud might have something to say about that too, Buffalo Joe
Maybe she's a rug beater. Ever think of that? ;)

Maybe she's a rug beater. Ever think of that? ;)

There are actually several possibilities, but I'm leaning towards cross dresser. The pantyhose also serve to warm him up in the chilly Buffalo winter

Just curious-what is it with the Bills is pulling this crap?

A month ago-there was so much talk how Trent Edwards became the new face of the franchise, and how Cancer Losman was done. Now Jauron wants Losman back for good?

Didn't they pull this stunt with Flutie and Johnson years ago?

Why do the Bills have such a polarizing atmosphere?

this could be a trap game considering how well Buffalo is playing, but I still think the Pats will pull it off.

If they weren't coming off of a bye with a mediocre Philly team right behind them, I might be inclined to agree.

But who is NE focusing on if it isn't Buffalo? Pitt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots