Welcome to PatsFans.com

Buffalo NY Man Learns of 'Daddy' Bush's Ties With...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Terry Glenn is a cowgirl, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +259 / 10 / -11

TGc, don't you think this is a little over the top? Also, did you read The DaVinci Code? If you didn't, I recommend it very highly. I'm sure you'd like it.
  3. JLC

JLC Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

LOL that should keep him busy for a couple of days...
  4. mgcolby

mgcolby Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Is this crap going to stop? We can change the board name to conspiricies R' Us Come to where the smart ones lurk!
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2006
  5. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +259 / 10 / -11

Why does it bother you so much, mgcolby? These conpsiracies are mildly entertaining. The logic of conspiracy-buffs is kind of interesting. You ignore all the big pieces of the puzzle that were solved, and focus on the little ambiguities and uncertainties.

It's just another way of looking at problems. How else would people believe that Ted Kennedy murdered Mary Jo Kopechne or Hillary Clinton killed Vince Foster? For me it's entertaining, unless something really credible turns up, which is seldom the case.
  6. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Honestly I don't know I just think it is ridiculous to think that the government is trying to darken the earth or Bush somehow sneaks away from the White House (without the Secret service noticing or anyone else for that matter) to of all places Buffalo. Then the one that truly p!sses me off the "A plane did not fly into the Pentagon" coupled with the intentional imploding of the WTC, that is the biggest crock I have ever heard and someone making that statement should be forced to stand in front of all of the people that were there that day and the families of those that died and explain that assinine theory to their faces! I wonder if that person would believe that nonsense whole heartitly in that situation? So I guess that is what bothers me the most.

Look I believe that it would be just about impossible for there not to be life of somesort even inteligent life on another planet somewhere in the great unknown of space, but believing they are visiting our planet and kidnapping people for crazy experiments is another thing. I also believe there was more to the JFK assination mostly because of the magic bullet BS and given the power the mob had back then, not saying that they were powerfull enough to overturn a government but probably had enough dirt on some powerfull people.

So I am not above the curiosity of a good conspiracy when the logic lines up. But the garbage this yahoo is posting is utterly ridiculous. So yes I may be "attacking" this guy but I consider it more along the lines of a good ribbing, but what would you expect if you were on here posting non-sense like this? Also it is one thing to link a powerfull politician i.e. the President with MAYBE being involved in the "suicide" of a guy who may or may not have had information that could possibly put him in jail (which I am not really interested in) and the government dilibertly trying to change the environment and darken the earth.
  7. sieglo

sieglo Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

Terry apparently just discovered the internet and the world of tinfoil-hat-wearing crackpots that it gives voice to. Being of a similar ilk, he is simultaneously excited and fascinated.
  8. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Da Vinci code is very flawed...
  9. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Prove anything that I have posted wrong...and THEN you will have my vote for superiority. Otherwise, I just see you as a ignorant heckler. Sort of like a Jest fan.
  10. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Hey Opie...when did I ever say that I have seen "aliens from outer space"?

I want you to find it. You won't find it because I never said it.
  11. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Prove this crap wrong, are you serious? You really are out there. I thought the burden of proof was on the quack?
  12. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Well in the context of things it didn't seem to far fetched and logically speaking it was the next step in your progressively worsening conspiracy theories. But WTF do I know I am just an "ignorant Heckler" but you are the great reckoning of truth sent from above to enlighten us all! :D
  13. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

YEEEEESSSS. clap...clap...clap...clap... Finally it is sinking in!!!!
  14. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

What documentation do I have to show to prove that this sh!t is exactly that, sh!t? Come on Nem I know your far left but this is ludicrious even by your standards!
  15. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

You can't handle ANYTHING that is credible...can you drivelhead????
  16. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Credible by your standards apparently not. Welcome to Buffalo Mr Bush would you like your 1032 nebulizing radiant deflector cap now?

Credible :rofl:
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2006