PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Buffalo? Anyone want to talk about the Bills game? Buffalo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do we think for week 3? I know the answer is going to be the patritos will roll over them, but remember week 1 last year, it wasnt easy.

Will the Bills pull together anything?

Will it be a 52-10 stomping and suddenly everyone on the board is posting about how great this team is, and everyone swears they didnt have any doubt?

Forget week 2..lets talk about week 3.

Sure....It is a potential trap game. Everyone here seems to be looking past them......Im sure pats aren't. They have a tremendous RB group there that can be devestating. Lee Evans is a threat...not sure about the rest of the WR's. Fitzpatrick gives them a QB that can run.....and throw on the run....unlike edwards who is immobile....and has plain out sucked.....That having been said....We should win this game of course.....but need to take every one seriously...which I know BB will......GO PATS!

So what do we think for week 3? I know the answer is going to be the patritos will roll over them, but remember week 1 last year, it wasnt easy.

Will the Bills pull together anything?

Will it be a 52-10 stomping and suddenly everyone on the board is posting about how great this team is, and everyone swears they didnt have any doubt?

Forget week 2..lets talk about week 3.

What is there to talk about? Its buffalo.... :lol2:

I need to describe to you all what is going on in Buffalo.

The team is headed for a 2-14 season.

No one cares. The fans and the players.

What's up with CJ Spiller? He's no Jahvid Best, eh? What's your early read on his future? Bust, or merely foundering in the doldrums that are the Buffalo Bills?

We shouldn't overlook buffalo. If we lose next week Ian is going to have to start a suicide support group for this board.

That said, I already feel bad for them. Besides Spiller putting up 250 yards rushing I can't see anything that would lead me to believe they have a chance next week.

What's up with CJ Spiller? He's no Jahvid Best, eh? What's your early read on his future? Bust, or merely foundering in the doldrums that are the Buffalo Bills?

Haven't watched the Bills at all. First game was at the same time as Pats-Bengals. Second game I was out there grocery shopping (as I tend to do during Bills games, to avoid crowds). Only problem was, the stores were jampacked like never before. Bills game? What Bills game? It's officially OVER for Ralph here in B. He has lost this town.

Haven't watched the Bills at all. First game was at the same time as Pats-Bengals. Second game I was out there grocery shopping (as I tend to do during Bills games, to avoid crowds). Only problem was, the stores were jampacked like never before. Bills game? What Bills game? It's officially OVER for Ralph here in B. He has lost this town.

You didn't miss much. Did you see how bad the offenses were in the Titans/Steelers game on sunday? Well the Bills offense is worse. :eek:

Not to worry
Pats will win by 2 tds
Of course we will jump out early and hold on to the lead like grim death but...
All the Koolaid crowd will crow with glee

Sigh........

We win...not a big deal,it's the bills

We lose.....When does the Celtics season start? :)

We win...not a big deal,it's the bills

We lose.....When does the Celtics season start? :)

In a strange way it's not a game worth looking forward to because anything other than a decisive victory would be a bad surprise.

As far as the forum reaction to this game, it's a lose-lose situation.

Patriots win big, "It's just the Bills"
Patriots win close, "Imagine when we play a good team!"
Patriots lose, chaos.

If we can beat Buffalo we are 2-1 which is not a terrible way to start a season.

I'm interested to see the offensive game plan. The Buffalo Bills actually are not very bad against the pass. They have some decent corners and good safeties. Do the Patriots do what they did last week and most of last season by forcing the ball to Welker and Moss or does Brady take what the defense gives him? I wouldn't be surprised to see a heavy dose of Taylor, Law Firm and Morris.

Law firm is an awesome nickname. Mad props.

This game should be a steamroll.

You would be foolish to think a win over the bills is impressive!Go beat the dolphins on the road or the chargers then we are talking.

Why is everyone predicting a blowout? I think the Bills might be a more difficult matchup than people realize; I wouldn't be at all surprised to see it come down to the last possession, and that wouldn't mean that the Pats are terrible. It's just that the Bills' secondary is good, so we might actually have to run the ball to win. I could also see the Jackson/Lynch/Spiller combo giving our run D fits. Luckily, their offensive line is terrible.

With Edwards being benched already, and Fitzpatrick being a textbook JAG, and I don't see them being able to exploit our CBs, so we should be able to sell out against the run. Chung will come up for run support an awful lot, and that will help to disguise the weaknesses that we have along the line. I expect a Pats win, for sure, but I'm not going to assume that we'll go out there and crush them.

Last edited:
In a strange way it's not a game worth looking forward to because anything other than a decisive victory would be a bad surprise.

The current line has Pats by 14.5, which concisely summarizes my thoughts on the game. :)

Nobody circles the wagons like the NE Patriots.

As far as the forum reaction to this game, it's a lose-lose situation.

Patriots win big, "It's just the Bills"
Patriots win close, "Imagine when we play a good team!"
Patriots lose, chaos.
Patriots tie

HeadExplode.gif

Law firm is an awesome nickname. Mad props.

This game should be a steamroll.

I wish I led a sad enough life that I felt the need and had the time to regularly visit message board forums for teams that I'm not a fan of...

Syke.

Why is everyone predicting a blowout? I think the Bills might be a more difficult matchup than people realize; I wouldn't be at all surprised to see it come down to the last possession, and that wouldn't mean that the Pats are terrible. It's just that the Bills' secondary is good, so we might actually have to run the ball to win. I could also see the Jackson/Lynch/Spiller combo giving our run D fits. Luckily, their offensive line is terrible.

With Edwards being benched already, and Fitzpatrick being a textbook JAG, and I don't see them being able to exploit our CBs, so we should be able to sell out against the run. Chung will come up for run support an awful lot, and that will help to disguise the weaknesses that we have along the line. I expect a Pats win, for sure, but I'm not going to assume that we'll go out there and crush them.
Yes, it seems like everyone's already forgotten about the season-opener last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes