PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Buffalo 13, Jets 3 -- I love it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogbuster

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Almost as good as the Pats in another statement is the Jests in another embarrassment.

Karma, Mangini, karma.

//

Maybee Manjuias should have worried about his team rather than

Appear on the Sopranos, and Seseme St

do commericals for motarolla and samsung

and to worry about sticking it to his former teacher....

He is getting what he deserves...

Almost as good as the Pats in another statement is the Jests in another embarrassment.

Karma, Mangini, karma.

//

flipa.gif
mangini_eric.jpg
flipa.gif

repuke.gif

Last edited:
Im calling it now....Brady for AT LEAST 8 TDs when we play these cowards again

Karma, Mangini, karma.

//

Now starring in "My Name is Eric" - Judas ManKotite!

The real funny thing is how the fans are abandoning the team and the coach... and the team's imploiding before our eyes

And how uptight Jets board administrators are getting about it... I went to check on the Gang Green Board and the admin won't even let non members lurk to see how much infighting there is...

Luckilly there's other boards so I can enjoy this spectator sport!

Meanwhile - the Patriots anger continues to propel them to dominate week after week....

On average the Patriots could have given EVERY TEAM they've played a 24 point head start - and they'd STILL be undefeated!

If we were 3 minutes from a 52-0 game against the Skins - a coach who BB actually respects, what do you think the score might be against the Jets, and a coach BB and the entire team detests?

They are also baning on us about "running up the score". I guess any team scoring over 20 points is running up the score for Jets fans. :rocker:

Edwards for the Bills has not been playing well. Edwards was hurt, Losman came in and with 5 passes matched all the yards Edwards got with his 21 passes.

Think we Run IT UP when we play the Rats later this year?

Oh boy, I think people will have to avert their eyes when the Pats and Jets play again. Belichick will redefine "no mercy."

The next head coach of URI.

He is a HORRIBLE NFL head coach! I think he can make some noise in division 1AA though.

Last edited:

What Mangini did is like a son telling his father to go to hell: "I don't need you. I'm cool all by myself." Big, big mistake.

//

Just read an article that the fans were upset at this game and booing the hell out of everyone.. they pulled Chadwick and put in Clemens who threw an interception... Eric it is not nice to mess with your mentor and karma is a byatch.

http://www.newsday.com/sports/footba...1092429.column

A week earlier, Jets coach Eric Mangini came to the postgame podium and talked rough and tough in defeat. His voice trembled with anger. He warned he was putting everyone in the organization, coaches and players, "on notice." He intimated cage-rattling changes might be made before yesterday's game against the eminently beatable Buffalo Bills. Then the game began and Mangini had nothing up his sleeve. Nothing.

The Jets are now 1-7. But contrary to what the hollow-eyed Jets players were whispering after yesterday's dreadful 13-3 loss, the Jets' fifth straight, not all of the losses are the same. This one was on Mangini.

The Jets weren't just out-played by the visiting Bills in a game that was sitting there, still screaming to be taken, with four minutes to play. The Jets were also outcoached.

Jets quarterback Chad Pennington didn't explicitly say that. Not exactly. But the longer he talked about what a "great game plan" the Bills' defense had yesterday, and the more he elaborated about how the Bills, now 3-4, have re-invented themselves as a team since the last time they played (and beat) the Jets a few weeks ago, the more damning the Jets' inability to change and adjust - not just within a game, but over the course of this season - looked.

And again, that's on Mangini.

The Jets are not just a team that is suffering from poor execution or a bad bounce here, a fluke play there.

Yesterday, the Jets were once again undone by Mangini's stubbornness and inertia.
Like the Jets' game plan for their first loss against the Bills, which Pennington admitted, "didn't quite work out for us the way we thought it would," the defensive tendencies the Jets' offense prepared all week to play off yesterday "didn't show up quite as often as they had in the past." And the Jets never adjusted.

The Jets were outcoached. Again.

Me, I cannot get enough of this stuff. The above was a featured thread in JetsInsider a forum which worshiped 'Mangenius' last season. He's deeply hated now. What's best is that Mangini is the gift that keeps on giving to the Pats. More enjoyment in December and most likely next season as well since a precipitous firing of The Rat is not likely.

I switched to the Jets game just when Losman threw the bomb to Evans, it was a thing of beauty, the two Jet defenders knocked each other down and Evans came up with the ball and walked another 30 yards with the ball over his head for the TD.

I couldn't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me a J !
Give me an E !
Give me a T!
Give me a S !

What do you have?

Rats, Rats, RATS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes