PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bucs' Talib in trouble again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been reading about this for a couple days now. We'll see how it all plays out, but I suspect he's going to be more Plaxico than Marvin when the dust settles.

"As long as the rest of the roster remains trouble-free, what’s wrong with having one thug on the roster? Especially if he happens to be the Buccaneers’ best defensive player."

Well, if you need to ask ...

Poor Bucs. Despite their resurgence they can't fill their stadium in Tamper. TV blackouts galore. I might go to a Bucs game next winter.

Last edited:
I remember "experts" were putting him on the Pats out of Kansas, since Bill Belichick takes every single piece of crap player in NCAA and the NFL and straightens them out. :rolleyes:

Can't blame the fans down here for not going, at least in the first half of the year. 90 degrees, 90% humidity, rain alomost guaranteed for at least a few minutes during the game...who would want to watch football in that?

Geez, they need to end this lockout. It'll decrease crime rates.

I remember "experts" were putting him on the Pats out of Kansas, since Bill Belichick takes every single piece of crap player in NCAA and the NFL and straightens them out. :rolleyes:

Can't blame the fans down here for not going, at least in the first half of the year. 90 degrees, 90% humidity, rain alomost guaranteed for at least a few minutes during the game...who would want to watch football in that?

Agreed but the Bucs were blacked out late Nov and Dec when contending for the playoffs. It was in the 50s here then. OK, I get it. That was too cold. My bad. :)

I feel sorry for the Bucs!

Looking on the up, and one of their best players does that! Good to see some players have brains... :rolleyes:

Tons of Bucs fans over here. I guess it's because us English families seem to migrate to Florida every summer.

Agreed but the Bucs were blacked out late Nov and Dec when contending for the playoffs. It was in the 50s here then. OK, I get it. That was too cold. My bad. :)

Nah, I know. I didn't get the second half of the season blackouts, since everywhere I look here is Bucs stuff and they were contenders.

Getting an early start on Hardknocks.

Felon makes good in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes