PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Buchholz....Top of the ninth

This is why this board is ridiculous.. Most of the other NFL team boards root for their home town teams.. But here u get a complainer and then the mod moves it..
Another reason why Jetsinsider is better
LMAO - go there then :rolleyes: :p

I don't usually move a thread that another mod has posted in... so it's your fault there's a sox thread on the football forum.
:bricks:

;) Was pretty cool to see. :D

I know. Judgement call. But some rare things transcend.

For the last 30 minutes of the event, I felt it should be up stay up on the board to alert anyone interested that it was in progress.

Now I'll move it to the Sox forum. I'm sorry if it upset anyone.

What part of this :

PatsFans.com - New England Patriots Fan Forum

Don't some of you understand ?

If this:

OT: USC Song Girls...Pete Carroll You Lucky SOB...

can stick around, what's the problem with monitoring a no-hitter in progress from the 8th inning on? Not enough breasts?

Good call, man! That's EXACTLY what a no-hitter in baseball equates to! Especially to a kid in his 2nd start EVER. In a pennant race. Neanderthal.

Neanderthal yourself, pea brain. Go surf the baseball forum -- it's there for a reason.

What position does Buchholz play? And when did we sign him?

For the last 30 minutes of the event, I felt it should be up stay up on the board to alert anyone interested that it was in progress.

Thank you for leaving it on the main board, right where it deserved to be.

If this:

OT: USC Song Girls...Pete Carroll You Lucky SOB...

can stick around, what's the problem with monitoring a no-hitter in progress from the 8th inning on? Not enough breasts?

correct :singing:

No, no.... I moved one or two to the Red Sox forum. Calm down.

I'm calm......I didn't start to thread to elicit more posts......just to leave up to be viewed,so people would know,that's all

On one of the biggest days of the Patriots calendar -- the cutdown to 53 -- this crap shows up. OK, I've got some news to add to the original post:

The Wayland Ladies' Auxiliary Croquet Team shut out Milford, 17-0!

Stan Smith defeated Doug Jones 6-0 in horseshoes this afternoon.

Jimmy Fletcher topped Billy Peters in tiddly winks, 22-0.

:bricks: :bricks: :bricks:

Wait, I've got a better one:

"USC Song Girls get wet" -- an actual thread here as we speak, zero complaints about "relevance." :rolleyes: And how about the long threads on Michigan's upset, etc. Meanwhile this isn't random baseball chitchat, it's a friggin' nohitter. We routinely allow OT threads about breaking news, that's how I'd classify this. IMO a rule that we can talk about anything EXCEPT the Red Sox is just petty.

I'm calm......I didn't start to thread to elicit more posts......just to leave up to be viewed,so people would know,that's all

Thank you. I would have missed it had you not made the post.

LMAO - go there then :rolleyes: :p

Always head there more than here.. Usually get breaking news there about the Pats faster than here.. Never mind the fact they have threads that range from every NFL team..

Pfffft... I was giving you s#it buddy! I'm glad I found out about it on the board to actually see it.... and I hate baseball. :D

Too bad we can't sticky a redirect .... :p

Thanks for posting this. I'm not a baseball fan, but a kid throwing a no-hitter in September I can appreciate as a sports fan. I'd imagine that the SOSH board has an occasional Pats or SB threads. Not sure what the big deal is.

On one of the biggest days of the Patriots calendar -- the cutdown to 53 -- this crap shows up. OK, I've got some news to add to the original post:

The Wayland Ladies' Auxiliary Croquet Team shut out Milford, 17-0!

Stan Smith defeated Doug Jones 6-0 in horseshoes this afternoon.

Jimmy Fletcher topped Billy Peters in tiddly winks, 22-0.

You forgot one:

Tunescribe is cranky again.

Oh wait, that's not notable, it happens every year when the Red Sox come up :)

Wait, I've got a better one:

"USC Song Girls get wet" -- an actual thread here as we speak, zero complaints about "relevance." :rolleyes: And how about the long threads on Michigan's upset, etc. Meanwhile this isn't random baseball chitchat, it's a friggin' nohitter. We routinely allow OT threads about breaking news, that's how I'd classify this. IMO a rule that we can talk about anything EXCEPT the Red Sox is just petty.

Here's a novel idea perhaps you haven't fully considered yet: As a moderator, it supposedly is your job to police the OT threads regardless of subject matter and put them in their proper forums. Correct? I personally don't care how much you like friggin' baseball, "breaking news" or not. You won't find me starting OT threads in the football forum about other things I'm interested in/excited about, so take your accusations of pettiness elsewhere.

Life is good.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back