PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BSM links

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
i admit i didnt feel like reading any of the articles but surprised to note some of the links

http://www.bostonsportsmedia.com/

Steve Buckley joins that disgrace with just a horrid, horrid column in the Herald. I read it, and just went "Huh?!?!" The premise is debunking a nitwit who thinks Reche Caldwell should be compared to Bill Buckner? THAT'S worthy of a column? Along the way, Buckley gets his shot in at Belichick, noting without irony that Belichick could learn a thing or two about losing with dignity from Dungy.

Tony Massarotti wonders how the Patriots even got this far. It was all Belichick and Brady, he concludes. Jim Donaldson says the dynasty is dead. Tom Brady has been to his last Super Bowl. Alan Greenberg appears to take glee in Belichick's misery following the game.

our media loves teams like the sox where they can keep complaining and find relief when something goes wrong so they have more crap to write...iam just disgusted at these guys personally..after all this team has done for its fans and the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back