PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BSM Calls out Felger

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're 12-5 right now.

This neither team was unbeaten crap is bullsh!t and you know it. It was a 15-1 team, at home and they had already beaten New England that season. Just because they didn't run the table doesn't make it any different.

Oh and the Patriots made Eli Manning look like a legit NFL QB, like Feeley and Boller. I wonder what happens when they see Peyton again? I'm sure he's drooling at the bit watching game film of those three defensive debacles

You think that Peyton is drooling over watching VANILLA defenses lining up against teams like the Dolphins (who got crushed), his Brother (who is an average nfl qb and nothing more), and Boller (who put up a measly 210 yards against the Pats)?

And, if you knew ANYTHING about football, you'd know that past performance is no guarantee of future results. And, yes, this applies to the Patriots as well.

About that 2004 Patriots/Steelers game. You need to remember that the Pats lost their starting LT in that game. Lost their starting CB in that game. Were playing without Corey Dillon, Daniel Graham, and Deion Branch. I remember that game well. The Pats ended the game with 8 starters NOT playing because of injuries. One of the reasons the Pats won the rematch is because they were relatively healthy by that point. Corey Dillon played. Graham played. Branch played (and torched the Steelers secondary) But, don't let the facts get in the way of you actually learning something.

They're 12-5 right now.

This neither team was unbeaten crap is bullsh!t and you know it. It was a 15-1 team, at home and they had already beaten New England that season. Just because they didn't run the table doesn't make it any different.

Oh and the Patriots made Eli Manning look like a legit NFL QB, like Feeley and Boller. I wonder what happens when they see Peyton again? I'm sure he's drooling at the bit watching game film of those three defensive debacles

What's the difference between 15-1 and 16-0? Why, one more win, of course! Mathematically, that makes it quite different!

And if you're going to take the tack that this 16-0 is not quite what it seems, I do recall in '04 Bill Parcells saying he thought that 15-1 was a little suspect due to the fact the Steelers played in a division where the other teams were offensively challenged.

You cannot in good faith use the Giants' game as a barometer to the Patriots' alleged "poor play". After 28-16, it was all Pats. The Giants in that game got a gift special teams TD that resulted from the phantom "celebration" flag being thrown. Additionally, the Giants had a garbage time TD that failed to impress any one other than Giants' fans (and other assorted riff-raff).

No, the Patriots had that game well in hand.

The Philly game was close and interesting, I'll grant you that, but it featured the "Not Ready For Prime Time Players" (i.e., the Eagles), quarterbacked by you're "legit" NFL QB A J Feely, who coincidentally had 3 interceptions.

I viewed that Philly game as their "down" game (every team has at least one in a season), and they still pulled it out. That's what they do.

The Baltimore game, as DaBruinz says, should not have been that close, but you can always count on them to self destruct in one way or another. I was not surprised at all.

The fact this team performed as well as it did over the past month in spite of utilizing vanilla schemes consistently should demonstrate to all the quality of their talent level. Don't worry - they'll doubtless come out with a few new wrinkles tonight, just enough to sow the seeds of doubt in upcoming opponents.

Can we count on you're being here tonight, after the game?

Pony Express said that the Pats have ZERO chance to lose this week. people like that is who Felger is talking about.

now, people like that are obviously the minority, but people tend to notice/remember the ridiculous and not the norm.

You think that because Mike Felger and I disagree with you and suggest that a 16-0 team isn't invincible that were both morons and don't know the game of football.

Mike Felger is in the locker room. You aren't. There's no chance in hell you know more about football than him. He's got more football knowledge in one finger than you have in your entire body. Just because you don't agree with his opinion doesn't mean he's an idiot.

1. You don't know football.

2. I guarantee you I've forgotten more football than you or Felger will ever know.

3. You are definitely an idiot.

They're 12-5 right now.

Let's try this again, troll. Name the quality quarterbacks that had good games against New England this season. So far, you've failed to name even one.

You think that because they've overcome mistakes that they'll overcome the next one.
That is what great teams do.

You think that because the Patriots finished 16-0 that they have some sort of super secret power that a team that finished 15-1 and lost once in September doesn't have.
Again. More lies on your part. Never said anything of the sort.

You think that because Mike Felger and I disagree with you and suggest that a 16-0 team isn't invincible that were both morons and don't know the game of football.

I think you're both morons because you've repeatedly shown you know nothing about football. It has nothing to do with my opinion on the Patriots. Of which, I've never said they were invincible.

Those are the facts. Any idiot that reads this thread knows and understands this. 16-0 means absolutely nothing and has no impact on tonight or going forward. You seem to think it does. You seem to think that wins in September and October mean something now? It's all about who is playing the best football right now. And from what we've seen over the last six weeks, you should be concerned about the Patriots.

Actually, those aren't the facts. One of them is a downright lie on your part.

Mike Felger is in the locker room. You aren't. There's no chance in hell you know more about football than him. He's got more football knowledge in one finger than you have in your entire body. Just because you don't agree with his opinion doesn't mean he's an idiot.

*ROFLMAO* THere is every chance in hell that I have more football knowledge in my pinkie than Felger has in his whole pea brain. Just because Felger is in the locker-room, doesn't mean he knows a damn thing about football. And he's shown, regularly, he doesn't. Felger is a Brett Farve ball-washer who couldn't get a job in Green Bay so he came to the only place that would hire him.

If you were in the locker room, you wouldn't survive for two minutes without Stacey James and Patriots Security physically having to throw you out of there for excessive butt-kissing.

More lies on your part. Maybe you should take your head of of your arse and realize you just don't know wtf you are talking about. In actuality, if I was a reporter in the locker-room, I'd be asking questions that the REAL FANS want to hear about. Not the stupidly obvious ones.

And as for the Browns. When you let your season slip into somebody else's hands, it's only your fault. What do you think Belichick would say? Geez.

Sorry, SFBS, and yes, you are a SFBs. But when 2 "professional" coaches agree to end a game so that one team can win and make it into the play-offs, its BS. It ruins the integrity of the game. ANY PERSON who has played a sport knows this.

When you get a press credential, you can talk. Until then, STFU on Felger.

*ROFLMAO* YOU STFU you worthless piece of sh!t. Its my RIGHT to say wtf I want on that piece of turd, Felger. I don't need a press credential to talk. Friggin douche.

Excuses. Excuses. I'm sure in Indianapolis they're thinking......If only we had Marvin Harrison back in October.

You know a person doesn't know ANYTHING when they claim that FACTS are EXCUSES.

Damn, you are an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes