PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BSM,Bruce Allen :Jets have 2004 sox feel to them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, the Jets are on year 42 of their drought. Half way there !!! :singing:

My math skills are failing me (not sure how I came up with that as the last win was a few months before I was born).

So it isn't as bad as it initially appeared to be for the Jets. 2055 isn't that far away.

This comparison is a travesty to the 2004 Red Sox team. I am shuddering thinking about it

This is a ridiculous notion. A curse on both his houses.

This is a ridiculous notion. A curse on both his houses.

Why they aren't alike.

2004 Red Sox were in the conference championship vs. 2010 Jets are playing in the divisional round

2004 Red Sox came back after being down 3-0 vs. 2010 Jets its one and done for both teams

2004 Red Sox had a cake-walk in the World Series after they beat the Yankees vs. 2010 Jets would still have a very tough matchup in the AFC Championship against Pitt/Balt and then in the Super Bowl against GB/ATL/CHI (excluding seattle)

2004 Red Sox were self-proclaimed idiots but were not smack talking ignoramuses vs 2010 Jets - smack talking ignoramuses

2004 Red Sox - a lot of people outside Boston were rooting for the Sox to win that one vs. 2010 Jets - nobody outside New York is rooting for the Jets to win anything (and I live in NY and all my friends who are Giants fans are rooting for the Patriots to win because they can't stand the Jets)

Thread over :D

That is an insult to the Sox.

What an insult to the '04 Sox. That team didn't have diarrhea of the mouth the way this Jets team does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back