PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BS Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Redskins_XLII View Post
Go back and read some of my posts a- hole...

really?

LoL typical Pats fan. Taking everything out of context. I was kind to everyone before he attacked me. Would you like it if i just allowed it without responding?

Last edited:
Check this out and see how far the Patriots have come. Some people think they have always been good.

http://bspatriots.blogspot.com/

A lot of misinformation there Mr. "my only post leads right to my blog where I'm the only poster".

Since all those stories have been documented by professional writers and time tends blur the line between fact and fiction, I don't think your additional blurring really helps.

And since you name Jim Lee Hunt and Eisenhauwer as the cogs of the defense, it would be nice if you mention Houston Antwine, the only Patriot on the All AFL team in Canton Ohio besides HOFer Buoniconti.

Thanks.

who cares about the bandwagon jumpers. Anyone who is a pats fan over the age of 25 can remember the horrors of the '80s and 90's. can u say **** mcpherson and pete carroll. True fans will savor every win more than the johnny come lately's. true fans will still be there in future, long after brady is gone, and the dynasty slips into history.

who cares about the bandwagon jumpers. Anyone who is a pats fan over the age of 25 can remember the horrors of the '80s and 90's. can u say **** mcpherson and pete carroll. True fans will savor every win more than the johnny come lately's. true fans will still be there in future, long after brady is gone, and the dynasty slips into history.

Had some damn good teams in the 80's though....

Welcome to the conversation. I do not mean to be rude but i have a feeling that alot of people on this forum are not all that educated. I said... most likely 70-75% of the people who are fans now were fans back then. Now let me explain further. NE has a GIANT fanbase now. But that 75% who are fans now who were fans then, were a large enough fanbase to sell out the stadium every year. BUT after the superbowls i am sure the fanbase grew exponentially. Make sense?

For kicks lets just say the Redskins win the SB in 2010. The fanbase would grow alot from all the bandwagon fans. BUT we still have sold out the stadium since RFK..... GET IT?

Last edited:
I do not mean to be rude but i have a feeling that alot of people on this forum are not all that educated.
LMAO - coming from a guy whose fan base wears pig hats. Yeah, those Hogs sure are intellectuals :rolleyes:

And what does a damn redskins fan need to post in a thread about the old Patriots for, don't we have a forum for that?

I know nobody cares, but this blogger took the whole of Patriots history and mangled it like the kid who has Lincoln crossing the Delaware in his History essay.

LMAO - coming from a guy whose fan base wears pig hats. Yeah, those Hogs sure are intellectuals :rolleyes:

Yes because they are representing the Redskins right here right now. OH wait, I believe that is myself.

LoL yes you did. Are you an educated man? It really was not that difficult to follow.

Hey you

Visiting Locker Room

Where we welcome fans from other teams

As opposed to threads about Patriots history, where we don't.

Last edited:
Instead of banning you, we'll just kick you over to the visiting locker room.

Ian

Go back and read some of my posts a- hole... You come out of nowhere read 2 things then bash me. AWESOME!

Using the term a-hole is kind of a wrong turn for you, don't you think? I mean, here are all the Redskins fans over on this complaining about the lack of civility (while your site is locked to us for 2 weeks) and then you drop that A-bomb?

Doesn't help your cause, does it?

Instead of banning you, we'll just kick you over to the visiting locker room.

Ian

Thanks Ian. Normally I don't care, but there aren't many threads about the first 40 years. Hopefully this one's not dead.

Well shmessy can ban me all he wants. But i believe he expressed interest in playing golf this sunday.

Ummm, not anymore. This thread shows you kind of changed personalities since this morning.

Actually, you kind of just made the anti-trollers point that people do come on here for a short time acting decently and then BOOM, turn nasty and trollish fast.

Honestly, I'm disappointed. I'll stay up here in Brookeville this Sunday with the wife and kids, thanks.

Fans like you crack me up; you come here and throw a bunch of @#$% against the wall to see if it will stick, then when someone calls you on it, you get defensive.

You know nothing about the fans of the Patriots, you are a typical jealous fan of a team that wishes it was 1/10th as good as the Patriots are.

However, you are well on your way to being a fine lawyer, never let the facts get in the way of your point.

Lets watch the language there too slick.

A lot of misinformation there Mr. "my only post leads right to my blog where I'm the only poster".

Since all those stories have been documented by professional writers and time tends blur the line between fact and fiction, I don't think your additional blurring really helps.

And since you name Jim Lee Hunt and Eisenhauwer as the cogs of the defense, it would be nice if you mention Houston Antwine, the only Patriot on the All AFL team in Canton Ohio besides HOFer Buoniconti.

Thanks.

The Blog is there for me to write let me know where the 'all' the misinformation is. also When did I say it was not from professional writers

The Blog is there for me to write let me know where the 'all' the misinformation is. also When did I say it was not from professional writers

I don't mean to say it's all wrong, but your interpretations sound like someone trying to spice up events he's only read about.

I'm guessing you didn't grow up with the team as I did.

"He was strict, organized and competent. Bell hated him.

I don't mean hate as a euphemism here. We're talking VooDoo dolls here. On the other hand, Mazur wasn't too keen on Bell either.

It's difficult to tell where the origin of this hate fest was. Mazur was head strong, had a believe of how he wanted things done and also had a strict military background. Bell accidentally released six players when he forgot what day the deadline for resigning veteran players was. Bottom line, it was everything. These two couldn't agree on where to get coffee in the morning.

Then as time went on, the two would do things for the singular purpose of aggrevating the hell out of the other. For example, in 1971, running back Carl Garrett was one of Mazur's favorite players. On top of that, he was one of the few on the team who weren't bad, old, or bad and old. Bell had to trade him because this was the start of his bizarre campaign to get Mazur fired."

From a couple grains of truth you've got a minefield of misinformation here.

The Pats early days pretty much are pretty much a bizarreo fest without the exaggeration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots